+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

As a tribute to Nay someone should start a collection of all the plays on her name. Just saw a new one - Annoyonka, LOL.

Originally Posted by razorbacker
    Perhaps the most dispicable woman ever....well, at least she's on par with Sue Hawk.
    Sue in her defense actually has had some redeeming qualities and has improved her outlook on life post game. Not that I agreed with her snakes and rats speech (which I think now she regrets giving Rich the money after the "AS" incident), but I actually liked her in things such as that road race a few years ago she was in.

I don't think NaOnka will look back on this and go "I regret" or even care about what people truly think of her.

I thought Sue was great, if hard-edged, just a little naive about how the game would be played. Many subsequent final TCs when someone *should* have given a snakes and rats speech but spouted pablum instead. Sue had standards of decency. Nay has practically none.

I think NaOnka is better compared to Corrine from Gabon in level of absolute nastiness. I think the main differences are that NaOnka quit and Corrine didn't, and also that NaOnka for some bizarre reason thinks everything she's doing is good and right and can't seem to grasp how mean, nasty and horrible she is, whereas Corrine knows she is mean, nasty and horrible and for some reason she likes that. I honestly don't know which of the two I hate more.

Oh, despite NaOnka's complete and utter delusions of grandeur and idiocy, she still doesn't trump Corrinne in the nasty department. That woman was and is vile, bitter, mean to the core, and seems to love herself because of it. NaOnka as you say truly believes she is doing the right thing, and did seem to question her own judgment a few times on the show, especially after the food-stealing incident. Corrinne would probably just, what was it she said....stab you in the face? Yikes.
    Valar Morghulis

Refresh my memory again as to what Corrinne did that was so horrible, I am not remembering her, and I'm not remembering anyone except Sugar and the guy with the fake accent, and the old guy that won. I don't remember anyone being as horrible as NaOinka, other than Russell, but I like Russell, at least he was entertaining.

Just a reminder that this is our official policy regarding real-life contact with show contestants:

Please note: If you post addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail contact info for constestants, you will be immediately banned from this site.

Just because someone has signed up to be on a show does NOT mean that their private home or work information should be public domain, and we will not tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4121004;
    Refresh my memory again as to what Corrinne did that was so horrible, I am not remembering her, and I'm not remembering anyone except Sugar and the guy with the fake accent, and the old guy that won. I don't remember anyone being as horrible as NaOinka, other than Russell, but I like Russell, at least he was entertaining.
    Well, like someone mentioned earlier she said she wanted to stab a person in the face. She also said something along the lines of she had no sympathy for Sugar's dad passing away (and I don't think she apologized at the reunion show). Her and Randy were two peas in a pod, if you remember him. She was just nasty and not in the this-is-part-of-the-game way like Russel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli;4121399;
    Well, like someone mentioned earlier she said she wanted to stab a person in the face. She also said something along the lines of she had no sympathy for Sugar's dad passing away (and I don't think she apologized at the reunion show). Her and Randy were two peas in a pod, if you remember him. She was just nasty and not in the this-is-part-of-the-game way like Russel.
    Corrinne may have been a total b*tch, but at least she didn't quit the show. The same thing can't be said for NeighOinka. Not only was Neigh a total b*tch, she just proved herself to be a pathetic coward (quitting with 11 days remaining). There's no excuse for quitting when there are 11 days or less remaining, unless it is a medical emergency or family emergency.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I watched the Arrival at the Ponderosa today and I had as hard a time as Alina tolerating that she is there. Watching her eat after stuffing her face with hotdogs earlier in the day...I have no words. Purple Kelly is just pathetic, but NaOnka brings out my anger. Just watch...she will be sooo sweet and nice during the remainder of her stay. Yuck.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread