+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

In her defense,she could just say it's Survivor and a million dollars on the line,so there's no brainer to her to push anyone away to get the clue even though the girl she pushed only has one leg,and I'm OK with that.
    But "the scaring Alina and Kelly" and lashing out "I don't like you" and "screw your leg",only says bully,psycho and heartless biatch.
    Gillian: Do you wanna see elephant dung? it's interesting
    Dan: Do you wanna see my dung,it interesting too!
    Dan is cute

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4085424;
    If I remember correctly even Dreamz wasn't bad enough to deserve this woman. He was a dirtbag in what he did to Yao man with the car, but I don't remember him being vile enough to hate a one legged person simply because they had the nerve to go out and lose their leg She's hateful!
    that's what I meant in my comment. NaOinka (mad props to whoever came up with that one) brings vile to a whole new low. Even Dreamz can do better than her. That's what I meant when I said "I pity that fool if he marries her."
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4084808;
    I still fail to see any humanity on her part. She hasn't shown herself to have any empathy towards anyone else. The tears she cried were only for herself.
    She got no sympathy from me, cause I am sure she wouldn't have given any to anyone else if they had been in a similiar situation. NaBitchKa deserves the Sue Hawk exit speech and more.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4085356;
    Dear Lord . . . PLEASE don't let them breed!!!!
    I would donate to the "spay and neuter fund" that would be set up for these two.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, remember, the thing she's most proud of is that she has NOT had a kid yet, so hopefully she knows how not to.
    Sadly I actually liked her for that statement... it showed something about the situation she came from, where it was apparently normal for girls, and I do mean girls, to have babies young, and that she was escaping from it. Sadly, because she's done nothing to live up to it---certainly not recognizing another person who "escaped" from the rough hand life dealt her, Kelly B.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4085324;
    Na'Onka has just become engaged to Dreamz, from Survivor Fiji. No, seriously.
    Is he the guy who was once homeless? I looked up the Fiji contestants on the internet, but none of them have the name Dreamz listed as a nickname. So, I am not sure which one he is.

I'm pretty sure it is... anyway, while I didn't like what he did to Yau-Man, at least he was doing it as game play. I still wasn't a fan tough, because he was kind of clueless from what I remember, and I hate the nickname. Still, I wouldn't inflict NaOinka on anyone--I have yet to see her show any empathy for anyone in this game. I wonder, if she makes it to the "loved ones' edition, will she actually get emotional if anyone does show up for her?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4086458;
    Is he the guy who was once homeless? I looked up the Fiji contestants on the internet, but none of them have the name Dreamz listed as a nickname. So, I am not sure which one he is.
    Yes, that's the guy.

[QUOTE=MagicBullet;4082318;]I kind of like her. She's fiesty and adds some character to this season. Much better than the milquetoast gals on her tribe who do nothing. If she and Fabio weren't on that tribe ... would the tribe even get any camera time? I don't think so. I know her name but barely know anyone else's. They're just so bland.

I wonder if people would dislike her so much if she were male. Or white. I'm not saying anyone is sexist or racist, but there is a tendency to view behavior such as hers less favorably when sex and race are tossed in there. So far she hasn't done or said anything near what, say, Russell did or said, but everyone hates her and thinks she's "vile." I find that ... interesting.[/QUOTE]

I so disagree. Russell was as vile as vile could be and NaOnka is every bit as awful, if not more so. Russell was doing whatever he had to do to win the game. NaOnka resorts to making cruel personal statements about others that has nothing to do with winning the game.
    I don't fault her for the scuffle with Kelly and the fruit basket to get the HHI hint. I disagreed with Kelly saying NaOnka "pummeled" her. She didn't; it was just a struggle for 2 people to get something, no hitting involved.
    Other than that, she's still a nasty piece of work who's mean and nasty for no reason.

FORT Newbie

I have to say I CANNOT STAND NaOnka - she is a horrible person on all levels of horrible. I hope she goes soon. To be honest this would have to be the dumbest group of Survirors ever! It's entertaining yes, but s*** are they dumb! I'm SURE they got a group of people that have NEVER watched Survivor ever! I don't like any of them which is rare as I've watched this show from Episode One of the first series! After tonight - go Marty! How dumb were his team?! They could have got rid of him AND his immunity - but no - they picked on the girl with one leg! Bunch of idiots! Hope Marty brings them all down, especially the skinny Asian girl. She's a total bitch.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 10-21-2010 at 09:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread