+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Unless there is another fire, the spoiler about Jane is clearly wrong. The Nay turning on Brenda spoiler sure was right though. So was the spoiler that Kelly Purple was the only one to vote for Benry. *Sigh* I'm not looking forward to two weeks of quitters.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fanatic

I can easily see Jane burning down the camp She doesnt seem smart enough to come up with the idea of burning the camp herself. So, she steals the idea from nature. I dont like her, although, I do admire her stubborn side.

What an interesting group of characters we have left now. The quitters are going to throw a monkey wrench in the plan next week to vote off Sash and then Chase in that order. But some things must have to happen after the quitters leave in order to keep both Sash and Chase there and allowing them to make the Final 3. These remaining tribe members are the biggest bunch of "flip floppers" I have ever seen on this show.

All we heard last night was how Chase was so paranoid, love struck on Brenda and was playing with his emotions rather that his head......making him untrustworthy. Sash was someone who also had shown his cards and was deemed untrustworthy and a threat - but they know that he has a HII, so they would need to flush it out.

About the fire at the camp - everyone would need to share in that stupidity. It would seem like someone in that group would have spoken up and said that that was just a disaster waiting to happen. Too bad that Tyrone (the fireman) wasn't there to clue them in. I am disappointed that we did not get to see the reaction of the tribe members returning from their reward trip, though. I would also like to know if anything was replaced, and we were just not shown that. Or did they just have to use what they could salvage.

FORT Fogey

Longhornfan. I am hoping that the interview with the next booted can shine some light on how they dealt with the fire damage. Everyone was definately at fault on this one. The spoiler was clearly incorrect in naming Jane as the sole culprit.

FORT Fogey

12.) Alina (She and Na'Onka steal food at the merge but Alina takes the heat for it and is demolished at this next TC)
    11.) Marty
    10.) Brenda (Na'Onka convinces everyone to vote Brenda out or else she'll win; Brenda's F3 plans were Na'Onka and Kelly Shinn; Na'Onka tells this to Chase and Sash and she is gone)
    9.) Na'Onka quits
    8.) Kelly Shinn quits (Only person who didn't vote Brenda out, realized she was toast)
    7.) Benry
    6.) Jane (she burns down the camp before she leaves in spite)
    5.) Dan
    4.) Holly
    3.) Sash
    2.) Chase
    1.) Jud (he goes on an immunity run and breaks down at the final tribal council and picks up the majority of the jury's votes)]]

Just thought I would bring the boot list forward without spoiler tags. Not necessary in this thread.

There are a few details amiss here so there could be other mistakes. One can hope anyway.

FORT Fanatic

Sorry if this has been covered...but, does anyone know why Nayonka quits? I mean exactly what she does to irriate everyone so much that they will vote her off, so instead, she quits. Its hard for me to grasp her going from controlling the vote to get rid of Brenda to quitting.
    Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't. And, I really don't think trying to attribute any kind of rational behavior to NaOnka is going to work. Maybe a monkey looked at her wrong. Maybe she stole something else. I do wonder if she gives her immunity idol to someone or takes it with her when she quits.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4108765;
    Sorry if this has been covered...but, does anyone know why Nayonka quits? I mean exactly what she does to irriate everyone so much that they will vote her off, so instead, she quits. Its hard for me to grasp her going from controlling the vote to get rid of Brenda to quitting.
    Any insight would be appreciated.
    I don't know the answer to that, but I just went to the CBS Survivor website and saw a video of NaOnka that lasted about 4 minutes. In it she went on and on about how she was definitely committed to stay until the very end - which really makes her quitting so soon after the last TC confusing.

Apparently, the 3 jury members are called back to another Tribal Council just one day after Brenda was voted off (back-to-back Tribal Councils). I guess this would have to be when NaOnka quits. Anyway, you can see how the jury is informed of all of this in Part 2 of the video of Brenda's first days at the Ponderosa.

But back to the video of NaOnka, she states in it that she is a role model for her students and her family and that they are all going to be so proud of her for the way that she has conducted herself. That video is quite interesting and certainly makes me wonder just what makes that woman so delusional.

Does anyone have any idea what Brenda drew next to NaOnka's name when she wrote it down on her ballot at TC? I thought that it might be a necklace. I would think that it must have some meaning behind it.......? Any guesses here?
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 11-18-2010 at 03:06 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4108794;
    Does anyone have any idea what Brenda drew next to NaOnka's name when she wrote it down on her ballot at TC? I thought that it might be a necklace. I would think that it must have some meaning behind it.......? Any guesses here?
    It was a necklace with a key. i'm guessing it was the immunity idol. Perhaps Brenda thought that she was going to get voted out with the immunity idol in her pocket?

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it was a drawing of an idol -- she wanted to "out" Na for having an idol without actually coming out and saying it

+ Reply to Thread