+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4105707;
    Well, the previews for next week's episode shows that they returned to find their camp burned.
    If there is a spoiler around that the camp burned I missed it.

They are all looking down at the ground and standing very close together. The damage appears to be isolated to a small area. I also question if production would have allowed a fire to get so out of hand that the entire camp would burn. There is a jungle to protect and the danger of that kind of fire spreading would be serious. Monkeys eating the food is more likely, I think. They are vegetarians so the chickens would be safe in this senario.

If you read back in the thread, you'll see that Jane supposedly burns down the camp in the episode where she is voted off. That's not supposed to happen for weeks yet. The preview right before TAR aired here sure looked like it burns this week instead.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4105757;
    If you read back in the thread, you'll see that Jane supposedly burns down the camp in the episode where she is voted off. That's not supposed to happen for weeks yet. The preview right before TAR aired here sure looked like it burns this week instead.
    Thanks. I read this entire thread but clearly missed this!

Can't blame her. If I was sure I was going to be voted off that is exactly what I would do. Also hide all the tools and food. Too many of the current survivors let a few do all the work in the camp cause their attitude is who cares about the food and fire I want to conserve energy and play the game. Well, let them suffer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

But aren't there some kind of rules against doing that? First we had Russell stealing stuff and burning it, then we had buried machetes and food being stolen, socks being stolen, Russell's hat, shoes, and now possibly the camp being burned because someone is pissed? I'm all for drama, it makes good tv, but I'm a little worried this will snowball and we'll have people doing more and more crazy things to other people and their stuff.

To me, Jane burning down the camp before she goes just reinforces her craziness. I think the game gets to her big time. Other people play hard and are pissed when they get voted out, backstabbed, etc, but they don't torch the place. She's unstable. Others have been betrayed and blindsided and dumped in this game, but they keep some perspective. If she deliberately destroys people's things in an act of vengeance, I have to say get over it already. Sheesh. Sure, Marty was a jerk but at least up to this point Jane hasn't been treated badly by the rest of them at all, and she has friends in the tribe. I can't imagine what happens to put her in such a crazy state. Then again, to ME she seems to be getting nuttier all the time, but I was hoping with Marty gone she would slow down. Guess not.

FORT Fogey

When Rupert was eliminated, Sandra threw out all the fish he had caught because the tribe "didn't deserve them". She deprived the tribe of food. But she was, in general, well liked by the viewers and applauded for her ballsy game play.

People steal and destroy things all the time on Survivor. Reactions are directly related to the person's likability factor, imo. It's all relative.

I'm looking forward to Jane's flaming exit.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Jane's craziness has turned her to a completely unlikable character.

FORT Regular

absolutely BIG E. Totally unlikeable now. She seems like a insane old lady now.

Kiz

I read the description of tonight's show on my cable channel guide, and tells what all the fuss from the previews is about.

Don't read further if you don't want to know.

"The survivors return to camp only to discover that it is in ashes because of a fire."

So, it appears the fire happens just a couple of weeks earlier than the original spoiler indicated. I'm a sucker for spoilers.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

When I first read this fire sale spoiler, I & others wondered the timeline of how Jane could of burned down the camp. I kinda think that after all is said & done, Jane probably gets blamed for this incident. Not intentionally set. An accident, nothing more. Good for ratings though.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread