+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Jane burning down the camp will be MUST SEE TV!!

I think that Survivor should treat quitters as this: you go home, do not go to Ponderosa and you lose your stipend.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4099369;
    Jane burning down the camp will be MUST SEE TV!!

I think that Survivor should treat quitters as this: you go home, do not go to Ponderosa and you lose your stipend.
    I so agree with you on quitters!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4099438;
    I so agree with you on quitters!
    I also think that quitters should never have any right to be on jury.

I was reading some of Jeff Probst's blogs from earlier in the season on EW's website yesterday, and in one of his blogs he addressed why they start out with so many contestants in the beginning. I am guessing that someone must have asked him why - I don't know. But, he was explaining why they did a double elimination that particular episode and went into a lengthy discussion about how much TPTB dislike it when someone quits during production.

Jeff even said that he wished that they could find some way to stop it from happening in the future. I agree that if someone just wants to quit (and does not have a medical reason or injury) they should not be allowed to participate on the jury. The producers will just have to come up with a tie breaker if they end up with an even number of jury members, and there is a tie when the votes from the FTC are counted. Or maybe it could end with two people having to split the millions dollars, but at least there wouldn't be any "quitters" on the jury.

I find it interesting that we never had a problem with quitters in the early days of Survivor. Perhaps it was because Survivor cast actual fans whose dream was to be on the show rather than aspiring models/actors found at a taco stand wanting to get their 15 minutes to further a career. If production hates quitters so much, they should look at how they're casting the show.

FORT Fanatic

Does last nights "next on Survivor" tease mean that the list we have as far as the timeline of events and boots is incorrect? Because if its the Jane starting the fire thing that isnt suppose to happen yet.

That preview definitely accomplished what it was trying to do by making everyone wonder. I just rewatched it and noticed that Jane isn't shown at all. I'm guessing it is all misdirection though and the Brenda blindside happens.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4103098;
    That preview definitely accomplished what it was trying to do by making everyone wonder. I just rewatched it and noticed that Jane isn't shown at all. I'm guessing it is all misdirection though and the Brenda blindside happens.
    Do you think that it is a misdirection because of the spoiler leaks - which you know CBS is aware of by now? I just don't think that Benry, Holly and some of the others that were shown in the preview would be that upset if Brenda was blindsided at TC, though.

Didn't only Benry, Jud and Marty write down Jane's name last night? That would be a sign that they are not part of Brenda's alliance, so I don't think that Benry would have been devastated to see Brenda gone.

FORT Fanatic

On another note. What Jane said about her children playing with Marty's children is insane. If you tie into her statement and then her upcoming actions, all I can say is; Are you ****ing serious???!!! Child Protective Services might wanna visit her.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4103066;
    Does last nights "next on Survivor" tease mean that the list we have as far as the timeline of events and boots is incorrect? Because if its the Jane starting the fire thing that isnt suppose to happen yet.
    I wondered the same. I feel like it was the camp burning down that caused the reactions in the preview.

+ Reply to Thread