+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

BOY I am so disgusted right now - can believe she won. What is wrong with these people!!!!!! It was bad enough when Vercepia won and I said then I wasn't watching again but this time I hope I can stick to it.

Thought it was really disgusting that Jenna played the card that she needs the money more than Matt - Excuuuuuuuse me!!!

Also I am surprised that no one has made a comment yet about her spouting off about honesty and integrity - said she would bring the most deserving player to the final two with her and now has admitted she brought Matt because she thought Rob could beat her - dishonest!!! and NO integrity - true blue to the end.

Sorry folks just had to vent

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree JR. The whole thing makes me just want to .
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Usually, even if a snake wins, like Brian in the fall, I am respecting the winner. This year, I just can't find that respect for Jenna, but I would have had respect for Rob for playing hard on the other hand. Such an anti-climax this year.

Nobody likes a moaner Ashleysmom's Avatar
    You know why they all voted for her, right? Because they felt sorry for her mom having a brain tumor and now it shrunk. Maybe this was a ploy from the very beginning. Jenna started playing the game from the beginning. It was the feel sorry for me strategy and I guess it worked.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The whole thing makes ME so sick...who wants to give me a million dollars?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by JR.
    Yeah, it says that they're all insane.
    In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. (I'll credit Tom Waits with this although I don't know who said it first.)

Originally posted by cruzlvr

Thought it was really disgusting that Jenna played the card that she needs the money more than Matt - Excuuuuuuuse me!!!
    I always think it is sooooooo lame when other players say "so & so doesn't need the money." That is NOT an arguement! Plus it sounds so extremely petty!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    I agree. Need is not a need. However, if it gets you a vote it is a need.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    No, that role goes to Heidi. No question in my head...

And I have to say that as much as I disliked Jenna, she did develop some integrity in this episode and she played intelligently.
    Definately, before this episode I thought Jenna was nastier, but truly, it was Heidi. Positive thought: Heidi did not win And yeah, it looked like Jenna has realized since the Amazon what bitch she was/used to be, but still, the end was an anticlimax...

FORT Newbie
    The mind boggles as to why Christy voted for Jenna. I can't remember Jenna speaking to Christy or even look at her for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread