+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

FORT Regular
    Sigh...what a travesty. That Jenna should win & not Matthew, it's just wrong. I'm depressed...

Even though Rob said in his chat that they couldn't discuss the vote, etc., I'm sure that's not the case. I'm sure Rob was po'd at that point and didn't think Matt deserved to be up there instead of him. Jenna's the one who took him out so that must of redeemed her to him. Half the rest of them didn't have an original thought in their heads and just followed along...again.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Christy, in my opinion, wasted her question by asking nonsense. Only Ted's question from Survivor: Thailand was more silly.
    Sorry. The all time bonehead question award has to go to Tom from Survivor: Africa.

Originally posted by tmcrae
    Sorry. The all time bonehead question award has to go to Tom from Survivor: Africa.
    TM...what WAS Tom's question?? And what was Ted's....if you know them. Im kind of a newbie in the Survivor arena, I'd love to know how stupid the questions can get

FORT Fogey
    I can't remember Tom's, but Ted's was something about calling the country guy (the one who lost to Brian) a racist...

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by dobolina
    TM...what WAS Tom's question?? And what was Ted's....if you know them. Im kind of a newbie in the Survivor arena, I'd love to know how stupid the questions can get
    Ted's "questions" were really more along the lines of comments:

To Brian: "Brian, you truly are a great used car salesman. You sold me your friendship, your openness to cultural diversity. But most of all you sold me your word, and all to find out that each one of those qualities were lemons."

To Clay (after referring to him as a "redneck"): "Clay, you are telling me behind my back that you never made any racist comment about me?" (Clay denied the charge.)

I cannot recall Tom's actual wording, but his was a hypothetical question which dealt with a dingo that ate whatever the Survivor's food staple was in Africa. The question was along the lines of: "Would the dingo lick his behind to clean himself, or to get rid of the awful taste of what he had eaten?".

I'm serious. It was that stupid.

Originally posted by Leo
    Random question: Of all the contestants who won the final immunity challenge and picked the other member of the final two, how many went on to win the whole thing? Jenna took the IC this time around, and went on to win. Colby from S2 won the IC, but failed with the jury. I don't know about the four others, though.
    The only other one is Brian from last season.

Namaste.

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by tmcrae
    I cannot recall Tom's actual wording, but his was a hypothetical question which dealt with a dingo that ate whatever the Survivor's food staple was in Africa. The question was along the lines of: "Would the dingo lick his behind to clean himself, or to get rid of the awful taste of what he had eaten?".

I'm serious. It was that stupid.
    Okay. I reviewed the final TC of Survivor: Africa, and I got a few points about Tom's question wrong.

First off, the animal in question was a hyena, not a dingo...obviously for some reason I had the previous season of Survivor in mind when I was typing my last message! Oops!

Secondly, the actual (albeit paraphrased) question was: "If a hyena came through camp and ate our mush and then later licked his hiney, did he do it because of animal instinct or was it to get the taste of the mush out of his mouth?"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Thanks for all the answers - when I asked that, I was thinking that maybe Jenna's IC victory helped her with the jury or not. I wasn't sure, so I went to historical precedent.

now with extra sarcasm CrazyDiamond's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mdrio9

S7 looks really promising...can't wait!

Does anyone have any more news on this? Give up the goods, folks! Any links or such?
    "Surly only looks out for one guy -- Surly." - The Simpsons

+ Reply to Thread