+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

FORT Newbie
    I do'nt have a reply, yet!!!!!

It was puzzling to note that they clung to each other in the reunion show. Perhaps they were nervous?

Both denied a relationship in the Early Show this morning. Also, they both denied dating each other in their e-chats. And if Matt dated Jenna, my opinion of him would take a nosedive.

Namaste.

Actually, they didn't deny dating on the Early Show. When asked, they said they were "good friends". When asked specifically if they were dating, Matt giggled and said "I'll have to defer to Jenna on that one." Jenna giggled and said "Matt will have to answer that."

That is the opposite of a denial, in my book. It means they're dating, but didn't want to come right out and say so.

Sorry about the lateness, guys. I just got my computer back today, so I'm here to weigh in on this discussion. Well, I was very pissed that Jenna won. She bugged me, but also I'm also mad that everyone had such hard feelings towards Matt. They can all say that Jenna just outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted them all, but I saw all of their expressions when Matt talked. I also think Heidi's the biggest idiot I've ever seen. I didn't realize it until she talked after writing down Jenna's name. I know she loves Jenna and all that crap, but Matt wasn't any more evil or deceiving than Jenna. I was so sick of "Matt, your honesty crap bugs me" excuse because Jenna was just as bad or worse than Matt. I just don't understand things anymore.

S7 looks really promising...can't wait! Oh, and who saw the TAR4 trailer? I did!

Originally posted by John
    Actually, they didn't deny dating on the Early Show. When asked, they said they were "good friends". When asked specifically if they were dating, Matt giggled and said "I'll have to defer to Jenna on that one." Jenna giggled and said "Matt will have to answer that."

That is the opposite of a denial, in my book. It means they're dating, but didn't want to come right out and say so.
    True. If they are dating, I wonder why?

Namaste.

I'm not sure why they would. They don't seem to have a single thing in common.

And fluff, I'm sorry about the "actually". It was an accident, actually.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by John

Matt gave a more decisive answer on his e-chat this afternoon. He said they are not dating. Later, he said he is dating a woman in DC. He also had a question about who he thought was the hottest survivor. He mentioned Shawna, but said nothing about Jenna.

Tami

Originally posted by vondl0
    Did anyone else think that it was amazing that Jenna's "attitude change" happened when there were only the 'boys' left? She behaved totally differently when there were no other women in the camp.
    I agree, but I think the fact that the last other female was Heidi had a lot to do with it. I'm not sure what she thought of Deena or Christy as women at all. I still always thought that the evil two-headed monster of Jenna/Heidi should have been split well before Heidi went. It was only asking for trouble to keep that two person voting bloc around. And I think that Jenna may have been a bit more likable with Heidi gone too.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Originally posted by brusch
    And I think that Jenna may have been a bit more likable with Heidi gone too.
    No question about it. Notice that when Jenna called Matt "Cowboy" Matt responded with a sort of happy reaction? "Cowboy?" he said?

Namaste.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I found Jenna more likeable at the reunion show when she didn't speak.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread