+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

FORT Fogey
    Jenna won immunity AGAIN! And I gained some respect from her for not accepting Rob's deal. I hope Jenna takes Matthew...

FORT Newbie
    Cali

Here in Australia the final 2 hours plus the reunion shown are screened here Wed night (about 57 hours away). Normally it is screened here the following Wed after it is shown in US on Thurs. The Heidi boot ep was shown here Sat just passed.

TDT is dead on then with their prediction. If it holds true... Matt will win.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Tigger, you got those pictures up there quickly! And I love your Ruben cat icon!

FORT Fogey
    If they predicted Matthew to win, that was merely spectulation, as the winner is announced live.

Jenna did bring Matthew to the Final Two with her and I am gaining respect for her by bringing the deserving person to the Final Two, rather than the person she could beat.

The tribe has spoken:

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by GirlFromOZ
    Cali

Here in Australia the final 2 hours plus the reunion shown are screened here Wed night (about 57 hours away). Normally it is screened here the following Wed after it is shown in US on Thurs. The Heidi boot ep was shown here Sat just passed.
    Thank you for the explanation, but do you really want to know the final outcome now?

Anyway, people it's all true what we heard over a month ago - Jenna and Matt in the F2!

PLEASE let Matt win, although historically it could be Jenna!
    man/woman etc.

FORT Fogey

And now the end is near...

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    If they predicted Matthew to win, that was merely spectulation, as the winner is announced live.

Jenna did bring Matthew to the Final Two with her and I am gaining respect for her by bringing the deserving person to the Final Two, rather than the person she could beat.
    I had not heard that Matt was the predicted winner. On another thread they picked Butch but that was obviously not true!

The final day:

But from what little they showed there were only two smiley faces when Jenna won final immunity (Alex and Heidi). Husband just said "Jenna just pulled a Colby..."

Well, we shall see, hopefully it is Matt though (winning)

+ Reply to Thread