+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

I think it was so funny when butch got up to ask his question and was early taken out by a falling tree limb.. the trees are pissed. see thats why you dont go choping down log after log...
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

@ Mellz
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

does anyone have any hot Matt pictures from the Reunion show? I would love some and does anyone know where I can find any too?
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fogey

Re: Final thoughts - Questions?

Originally posted by StevieM
    And finally.....if it were between Brian from last Survivor and Jenna would you want Brian to get the $?
    Actually, I never had a problem with Brian. It seemed like his popularity was actually pretty high. I think he played the game well and never did anything despicable to people a la Heidi and Jenna, so I found him deserving of the win.

Originally posted by Mellz
    I think it was so funny when butch got up to ask his question and was early taken out by a falling tree limb.. the trees are pissed. see thats why you dont go choping down log after log...
    Mellz is the Lorax. She speaks for the trees.

I'm the Lorax who speaks for the trees which you seem to be chopping as fast as your please. But I'm also in charge of the Brown Bar-bo-loots who played in the shade in their Bar-bo-loot suits and happily lived, eating Truffula Fruits.

NOW...thanks to your hacking my trees to the ground, there's not enough Truffula Fruit to go 'round. And my poor Bar-ba-loots are all getting the crummies because they have gas, and no food, in their tummies!

Re: Re: Final thoughts - Questions?

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Actually, I never had a problem with Brian. It seemed like his popularity was actually pretty high. I think he played the game well and never did anything despicable to people a la Heidi and Jenna, so I found him deserving of the win.

Same reason it would have been good to see Rob win. Playing hard is ok, but basically just coasting and not contributing to the tribe is not exactly what I would expect, at least do one or the other (play or work). But, one never knows the outcome, that is I guess what will keep us all watching next season too.

Finalé

I am also deeply disappointed to have Jenna win, not as bad as Flo getting the TAR prize, but still bummed. But I am glad to see so many opinions that reflect mine, just so I don't think what I thought of people was not what others also felt.

But I haven't heard any mention of D.A. Deena's extreme dislike for the male of the species for whatever reasons (competing in a male-heavy profession; never being the "cute" girl or being able to use those charms to her advantage; or just a closet lesbian) and the false accusation she lobbed at Matt during the questions. What I heard Matt say was "may the best man, make it to the final two", and not as Deena claimed, "may the best man win." Since Jenna had secured a spot in the final 2, the only choices left WERE two men! I was really mad she used her wrong information to bring up her "women good/men bad" chip on her shoulder remark.

And I want to agree that Alex was a jerk who stabbed the men in the back as soon as he could, so he probably had jealousy issues of Matt and Dave similar to Deena's of the girls.

And Jenna's winning of the last immunity challenge was good, but not as good as it would have been had Matthew not even tried, leaving her to only outlast that wuss Rob.

And is it me or did Rob remind anyone else of Josh from BB3?

And I would always return a wallet I found, as long as there was some ID in it to say who to return it to.

If I was on the fence before, I'm certainly off now. I enjoy TAR so much more than Survivor. You can't win TAR because your mom has cancer and people feel you need the money more than someone else.

And even though Flo won...which sucked...so did Zach, which didn't suck. I couldn't be totally upset with that because Zach truly deserved to win.

Maybe I just like to see a clear cut winner. It seems that there is so much more actual playing – you can’t win TAR by sitting on you’re a** and not doing any work. Even Flo had to get her butt around the globe (of course, with a lot of prodding from Zach).

Maybe I’m just bitter.

Re: Finalé

Originally posted by Xantham Gum

And I would always return a wallet I found, as long as there was some ID in it to say who to return it to.
    I assume this is in reference to my signature? I guess I'll have to go back in and add that it is a quote from Emo Phillips, who is a comedian. Yes, it is a "joke". (I would have done that originally, but it was just getting so long.)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Re: Finalé

Originally posted by Xantham Gum

But I haven't heard any mention of D.A. Deena's extreme dislike for the male of the species for whatever reasons (competing in a male-heavy profession; never being the "cute" girl or being able to use those charms to her advantage; or just a closet lesbian) and the false accusation she lobbed at Matt during the questions. What I heard Matt say was "may the best man, make it to the final two", and not as Deena claimed, "may the best man win." Since Jenna had secured a spot in the final 2, the only choices left WERE two men! I was really mad she used her wrong information to bring up her "women good/men bad" chip on her shoulder remark.
    And I think Deena in general took it out of context. I am a woman and I could use the phrase "may the best man win" referring to myself, it's just a phrase, one does not need to be so extremely politically correct in every sentence. Was there a single person in jury who did not say something awkward? Can't remember now what Butch said, I just see the nature's wrath coming upon him.

+ Reply to Thread