+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The best thing I can say about the final result was that at least Jenna admitted it was hard to see herself as others see her and it helped her grow. I hope she was being honest, but I doubt it very much.

The thing that bugs me is Jeff mentioning Heidi's IQ. I don't see where that makes any difference to her intelligence. Some of the the smartest people I know couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. Give me common sense any day. Heidi obviously doesn't have any.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by cake4usg
    I read in the sucks board that Jenna plans to spend the money on a new car and a trip to Italy (according to an interview she had) DAMN!!!!!!

So much for paying her mum's medical bills.

I don't hate Jenna, but I am appalled that a person like her has been vindicated, Her selfishness and awful behaviour during the game has been rewarded. DAMN!!
    And that's why you wouldn't last 3 days out there. What business is it of yours what she spends her money on? She can't take a nice vacation after earning that money? I'm sure she is going to help her mother out with a lot of that money. You wouldn't treat yourself to anything after winning $650,000.00 after taxes? Again, get real.

I guess I was the only one who seen Jenna win four immunites and the biggest two immunties on the show. The final two. I don't like Jenna at all and this jury vote has the same stench as Lisa's big brother win from last summer but Jenna is far from an undeserving winner. A person who wins as many immunties as she did and the final two is far from undeserving.
    People are just far to emotinal over these things and never really step back and look at the big picture. Jenna is far from admirable but to simply dismiss her performance because of her attitude and behaviour is no better then a jury memeber voting for somebody because they liked them better. This isn't a popularity contest this is a game. A game that Jenna played well enough to stick around as long as she could and then stepped up huge and won the game out.
    Matt cost himself as much as anything. I think most of the jury had already felt that he had rode the coatails of Rob and he only reinforced that sentiment with his comments to the jury.
    I dislike Jenna as much as the next person but I am capable of putting my feelings aside and giving credit where credit is due.

As for the comment that Rob was calling the kettle black, hardly. He was not crictising Jenna and Matt for being deceitful and lying he critising them for pretending that they hadn't. Pay closer attention next time. Especially if you are going to go on and on about it.

I never realized how much I disliked Alex until this show. God he is annoying. What is worse is Matt gave him the exact answer he said he was looking for but I think it was clear he would never have voted the other way . He just wanted to preach from the high ground.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

FORT Fogey
    Yeah I don't think Heidi has common sense but I guess Jeff pointed it out because she seemed incredibly dumb and he wanted to let everyone know that she wasn't dumb or something.

Someone said above that they lost respect for Dave for voting for Matt and I disagree. He said he'd vote for whoever answered his question honestly and didn't sound like they were talking about their @$$ and Jenna was honest and Matt did sound like he was talking out his @$$. So I would've done what Dave did too. But, Christy? Geez! I'm still shocked that she voted for Jenna. Incredible.

I keep waiting for another Tina or Ethan, that is, a Suvivor winner I actually like, and I'm sorry to say, I haven't found one yet. At least Jenna admitted she was brat and that's she changed. Oh, Heidi sounded moronic several times but I give her props for admitting she looked gross, after all that cute girl crap, she admitted just how bad she looked. Good!

So, how about next season? I hope it's gonna be good! But I miss this season already.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    I couldn't put it in better words, GreenHornet, because that is exactly how I feel. While I don't like the character Jenna is portrayed as on the show, I think she played a decent game. She must have done something right for her to outlast fifteen players, right?
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

ok, i can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, because we usually notice all the little, insignificant details, but was i the ONLY one that saw matt and jenna all over each other at the finale?!!! i mean, they constantly were touching, holding hands and putting their hands on one another's knees. what's up with that?!

Well to me, Rob seemed to be pouting when he made those comments about being deceitful and lying. I still don't see how Jenna got the votes, she was the best coaster in the group, at least Butch did some work around the place. I can't figure out her strategy at all. But I will say this, her face sure filled out since she got back to the US.

Once again though, Jeff did a damn good job of hosting the reunion show. I am glad to see him there, he can bring his own insight of what went on out there into his questions.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey

Re: Oh UGH

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    You know what? that just plain pisses me off!
    Nice ode to Christy!

For you to even post this, DD, totally amazes me. I have no words left...
    You know exactly why I'm saying this.

FORT Fogey
    shersidhe, I noticed that too, but I just thought it was nerves. I don't think there's anything going on between them, I don't think Jenna would ever date him. She seems like he'd be beneath her.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    ok, i can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, because we usually notice all the little, insignificant details, but was i the ONLY one that saw matt and jenna all over each other at the finale?!!! i mean, they constantly were touching, holding hands and putting their hands on one another's knees. what's up with that?!
    Well if you need us to tell you Sher....
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread