+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoiled princess wins? This sucks. :mad:

Did anyone else notice that the Butch wins spoiler had the action in Central Park and they are in the Ed Sullivan Theater? Mark Burnett is truly the devil.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

There ain't no justice folks. No justice. I hate it that this girl won. Her only redeeming moment was that she admitted she is spoiled and a thoroughly unlikeable brat. Heidi looked ridiculous. The harder she tried to defend herself the worse it looked. She appeared to have no clue when Jeff was making fun of her.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    The. Most. Disappointing. Survivor. EVER.

Well, I said I'd never watch Survivor again if Jenna won. But I've decided I would miss Jeff too much. I'm just going to start rooting the for most disgusting piece of filth contestant they have.

And Christy?! She makes Heidi look like a mastermind. (Sorry, Christy, I know you're a great girl, but what were you thinking? You voted a million bucks to someone who wouldn't even look at you)

FORT Fogey
    Hey, I just had a thought that was satisfying, maybe some guy will woo Jenna and she will fall for him but he will only want her for her money.. haha,,

Oh and Heidi STILL came off looking like the wench of the world! That is one delusional girl!

FORT Fan
    Um, it's easy for you all to sit here behind your little monitors and say who you think deserved to win, but I don't think 6 out of 7 people who ACTUALLY WERE OUT THERE AND PLAYED THE GAME are wrong. The correct player won in my opinion. Put your jealousy for her looks and age aside for God's sakes.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I'm here to put my cents here and then. I've always noticed my opinions seems to be rather different from everyone else, so this should be interesting.

I was surprised that Jenna won immunity, and I don't think she deserved to win before Rob or Matt for this matter. I don't respect her as the player she was portrayed in the game, I think she did indeed play the game. You can argue with the fact that Matt also played the game, and even better, but he kept it so hidden that the other players just assumed Matt was a creep and didn't play the game (much like how Butch played the game).

If Matt was to reveal more of his strategy he was recently sharing with the confessionals, I think players like Dave and Deena would have respected him more and possibly earn himself more votes (6-1 is just absurd, I thought it would have been closer either way.)

As for the reunion, while it was very fun and all. I didn't feel that Jeff Probst covered the main subjects...such as why the players voted for Jenna over Matt. I'm guessing that the players did see Jenna as a manipulative player, and she was able to charm, seduce, lie, whine, complain, bitch just to grip on to the position (not to mention her recent immunity wins helped her earn this title).

Matt was viewed as a creep, while this was all part of the strategy, the players all felt he didn't play the game. He needed to show that he was in control throughout the whole game (the reason why most have their downfall), but sadly he didn't.

Overall, I was just surprised at Jenna winning. I'm a bit disappointed with the results, and although the character of Jenna I despise, I think she did contribute something (if not to the camp.) to make her victory possible. After all, even winners like Vecepia did do something to outlast fifteen players. I think Jenna won because she was not afraid to say that "I outlasted you simply because I'm better" while Matthew was thinking that the other players will vote base on the likable factor. And for the seven jury members, strategy was an important key factor.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Im so completely appalled at the way this turned out... Even if Jenna did win I still think that Matt is the true winner of Survivor maybe he didnt get the Million but he got a car and he did get some money, but he will always have his experiences, the memories that will last forever. like he said on the show "Survivor has taught me alot, maybe instead of sitting home and studying Swedish for 20 hours (or whatever lol) I should go out and have more fun."

Right on to that Matt!

You will always be the true winner in life wherever it takes you!

Did everyone happen to catch Matts hair!! OMG totally hot all spikey and highlighted. Yuuuuuuuummmmy!

you will always be a star to me Matt!
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I did lose a lot of my respect for Christy when she voted for Jenna. Dave too for that matter.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by Led Zeppelin
    Put your jealousy for her looks and age aside for God's sakes.
    Yeah, you're right, I'm just jealous. :rolleyes: As a male friend of mine said, "Man, I thought she'd clean up better than that!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm so f-ing sick of the "jealous" card I could puke.

Guess what? I wouldn't change places with her for if Bill Gates himself offered me his entire fortune.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread