+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4063047;
    MisterSSS:

Oh, please, please, I hope that this is true. Do you know what week into the filming process that this might have occurred? In other words - are we looking at a possible jury member?
    Definitely jury member, since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Russell and Rob were both immune until the jury anyway (per the spoilers)

I have no idea what week it was. To me it sounded like it was early jury, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Can you say if this rumor is true....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Coach and Richard Hatch have both said that they are on board.
    Does this mean it's an all stars event, then?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4063074;
    Can you say if this rumor is true....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Coach and Richard Hatch have both said that they are on board.
    Does this mean it's an all stars event, then?

Thanks
    I think those are just rumours. I'm just being the messenger for this board with the spoilers, but the people who actually spoil the season have suggested it is only Rob vs Russell

Thanks. Too bad, though, I'd have liked to have seen you know who back.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4063068;
    Definitely jury member, since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Russell and Rob were both immune until the jury anyway (per the spoilers)

I have no idea what week it was. To me it sounded like it was early jury, but that is pure speculation on my part.
    Thanks!!! That season will be worth watching after all.

I don't know quite how to feel about this. I adore Rob and love to hate Russell, but I feel like it is TOO SOON for either of them to be back again. I guess they want to capitalize on the "feud" of last season.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It wouldn't surprise me if those two started the rumors themselves about being on.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A recent article I read in one of my tabloid mags about Hatch is he's still on house arrest, his passport was revoked, and he obviously can't leave the state. I doubt we'll be seeing 'Survivor: Hatch's House' anytime soon.

In terms of the boot spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm not at all surprised, but I like Russell. I think he's a good game player, just rides too much on the manipulation/actually game playing part of it. He makes for entertaining TV, imo. At least he made it to the finals twice, unlike many others who played the game 3 times. I can't count him making the jury a success because the producers made it happen, just like with Rob, and this is probably why. Those two would have gotten booted right away otherwise. I hope Rob follows. I like him, too, but really want to see newbies get a chance. I'm not crazy about this whole twist anyway. By the sounds of when it started filming, I'm guessing early jury.

I dont know if this should be in spoiler tags or not. I'm going to (try) put it in tags, just in case. No boot spoiler, just a new twist spoiler...

[[Just read that Season 22 will feature a Redemption Island. From what I read, it seems that each person from 5th place on, instead of going to Ponderosa will go to Redemption Island. the next week, that person voted off goes to Redemption Island and those two will have a "duel", winner getting to stay. Its speculated that at F3 or so, the person left standing on Redemption Island gets to return to the game. Reality Blurred has a much better description than I can come up with]]

Sounds VERY interesting. Im very much looking forward to, after 22 seasons, they are coming up with something we havent seen before. I'm LOVING it, if its true.

ETA: ACK... I cant get the spoiler tags in. Sorry!!

Didn't they already have Rob vs Russell? And Rob lost!

Really disappointed if this is true. Those are two of my favorite players but they've already gone head to head.

Surprised people are putting down Russell's social game and not Rob's. Rob got booted early twice because he couldn't get along with other people (Russell and Peter (making tribe weak and then got Rob picked off)). And he came in second the one time he did make finals for the same reason Russell does. Because no one liked him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal;4074361;
    I dont know if this should be in spoiler tags or not. I'm going to (try) put it in tags, just in case. No boot spoiler, just a new twist spoiler...

[[Just read that Season 22 will feature a Redemption Island. From what I read, it seems that each person from 5th place on, instead of going to Ponderosa will go to Redemption Island. the next week, that person voted off goes to Redemption Island and those two will have a "duel", winner getting to stay. Its speculated that at F3 or so, the person left standing on Redemption Island gets to return to the game. Reality Blurred has a much better description than I can come up with]]

Sounds VERY interesting. Im very much looking forward to, after 22 seasons, they are coming up with something we havent seen before. I'm LOVING it, if its true.

ETA: ACK... I cant get the spoiler tags in. Sorry!!
    Very interesting idea!!! I like it as well! Of course the RI person might end up being someone who's been off the main island for weeks and therefore has lost the friends on the jury op... especially if s/he has singlehandedly defeated each of the jury members... So not too fair unless you have a very rational jury (haha).

To do spoiler tags you put [spoiler] in front of what you want to spoil, and then the same thing again but with a / between the [ and the s. so... [/spo etc. and ending with a bracket again. I know it looks like it is some kind of double bracket thing like [[ at each end, but it isn't. You can see what's really there if you copy someone else's spoiler (like the one below) when you respond to them. To use your example

Click to see Spoiler:
    Just read that Season 22 will feature a Redemption Island. From what I read, it seems that each person from 5th place on, instead of going to Ponderosa will go to Redemption Island. the next week, that person voted off goes to Redemption Island and those two will have a "duel", winner getting to stay. Its speculated that at F3 or so, the person left standing on Redemption Island gets to return to the game. Reality Blurred has a much better description than I can come up with

+ Reply to Thread