+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

No. noooo. no.
    They wouldn't do this. no. no way.

Come on. no.

Just no.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4032463;
    Yeah, if Rob wins this time I won't even be impressed. I mean, you had FOUR chances to win, so finally churning one out won't be impressive to me.

Also, I don't see how Russell and Rob can be pegged as mentors. Rob missed jury 2 of the 3 times he's played, and Russell has a horrid social game that makes no one want to vote for him in the end. What possibly can they mentor? And I feel like the 18 new castmembers this season will be drowned out and overlooked by the theme focusing on Rob vs Russell. It's all going to be about those two.

I think giving those two immunity until the merge is a bad idea, actually. That's not Survivor anymore And if they're such mentors to the game, they wouldn't need immunity--right?
    Reading your post, I was thinking they might as well have gotten Amanda to mentor Seriously, what ever happened to the days of brand new contestants and AS editions happening once every few years? Much like I thought Bobby Jon was brought back for Guatemala more to justify Stephenie being there, I think this is more Rob being brought back just to justify them giving Russell a third try. I'm kind of hoping he makes the final 3 and loses again I just don't see it as a huge show down like I'm sure the show will spin it. At least Rob's more old school Survivor (when people had to play the game and not just rely on HII).

But I really don't like the fact that they're being allowed immunity, being allowed to take part in the vote off, and then having the target removed after the merge. That season is going to be a disaster.

I remember when Heroes vs. Villains was reported as the theme of S20. I thought it was a horrible idea from the start. First of all, I was shocked that it actually came into fruition since it seemed like a joke when it was first brought up in Sucks. Second, it came so soon after FvF. It was like, are we getting returning players again!?

Then I warmed up to it when the season aired. It wasn't the greatest season, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And since then, I've accepted the fact that every even-numbered season would probably feature some form of all-stars, just so the show can garner viewers.

But I wanted to see other past players get the opportunity to play in the game. I was really crossing my fingers for the Second Chance idea that has been tossed around for ages. But nope, they come up with this idea.

I can't say how much I hate this idea. I like Rob, but I don't wanna see any fourth time players. Three is bad enough. And Russell? RUSSELL!??!?! Oh my gosh, again!?!?!?!? And the fact that they can't be voted out until the merge is BS. That completely messes with the format of Survivor.

I'm still hoping that it's not true, but it's getting more unlikely by the second.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Can you guys imagine?

"And the winner, of Survivor: Rob vs Russell -flips vote- Lauren"

Lmao

Rob vs Russell?? Heck, Sandra gave Russell a tougher time out there and she walked off with the cash.

Russell should be done for now. If you're going to bring back an AS edition so soon bring back the All Stars who were voted out pre merge. At least we didn't get much time to watch them last season. That would still make it possible for Rob to play now, but Russell-just enough already. I can see them bringing him back as long as the viewers love to hate him. Just give it a bit of time. It's overkill right now.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4036259;
    Can you guys imagine?

"And the winner, of Survivor: Rob vs Russell -flips vote- Lauren"
    That's what I'm expecting will happen.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If it Rob vs Russell I will watch and hoot for Rob all the way. He shouldn't have been a villian last season. I love to hate Russell, what can I say? He loves being hated.

I absolutely loathe Russell, and I have no interest in seeing him for a third time. I do love Rob, though, so I'd tune in for him and root against Russell.

So, will the rest of their teams be fans/non-alumi?

This is the question we all want to know! I hope it's alum, because then hopefully they wouldn't let R and R walk all over them. If it's super fans I have a feeling they'll all just sit around watching them both and drooling. Over at sucks they're thinking it's super fans though.

Count me in as another who'd been cheering for Rob and hoping Russell fell into a snake put.

+ Reply to Thread