+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47 View Post
    The first day I saw Ralph without a shirt I could've sworn he was wearing a cardigan! LOL

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know where the few spoilers we have came from? And so far, has everything been correct? This thread is too long to find those predictions. I know it was said that Rob made it to F4. I hope that is wrong and he is a contender but it seems unlikely.

FORT Fogey

Speculation.

Since there are no concrete spoilers I choose to speculate and seek logic.

Rob was chosen to do Around the World in 80 Ways. Could this be an indication he won? There are many reality celebs and actors out there, why Rob? I find him entertaining and have adored him from day one but many have not.

Air time. Rob, Philip and Matt have commanded most of the footage this season. It could be said that they are giving more interesting footage. The finale would be anticlimatic without at least one of these men as contenders for the win. Perhaps 2 of them are there in a final 3 senario.

One rumor says Rob makes it to F4. This makes sense since we know he has an idol. With 5 left he can save himself next week. No one wants to take him so he will be their biggest target. Or do they think he will be good to take because no one on Zap would award him the win?

Why are their no spoilers this season? It is either because the security is tighter or from lack of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride112 View Post
    I haven't been watching Survivor : Redemption Island because It hasn't aired here in Australia yet, So I was just wondering, Which episode was Russell eliminated in ?
    I believe it was episode 3, and when he was at RI and lost the challenge he cried like a little baby.

This weeks newest preview of the next episode shows Rob telling Grant, Phillip and apparently Natalie that he intends to take them to the end. I think that this is going to come back to bite him, since he must believe that none of them will tell the others. He made alliances with those three, but I don't think that he told Ashley that.

And it appears that Ralph might win the next "duel" on RI - if the preview isn't misleading.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    This weeks newest preview of the next episode shows Rob telling Grant, Phillip and apparently Natalie that he intends to take them to the end. I think that this is going to come back to bite him, since he must believe that none of them will tell the others. He made alliances with those three, but I don't think that he told Ashley that.

And it appears that Ralph might win the next "duel" on RI - if the preview isn't misleading.
    Where did you see this preview? The one at the end of the show didnt really have that much going on.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Where did you see this preview? The one at the end of the show didnt really have that much going on.
    On the CBS Survivor Redemption Island website. They had added some footage to the one that was shown last Wednesday. Included in the new previews was what the next "duel" on RI is going to be.

Speculation.

Since there are no concrete spoilers I choose to speculate and seek logic.

Rob was chosen to do Around the World in 80 Ways. Could this be an indication he won? There are many reality celebs and actors out there, why Rob? I find him entertaining and have adored him from day one but many have not.

Air time. Rob, Philip and Matt have commanded most of the footage this season. It could be said that they are giving more interesting footage. The finale would be anticlimatic without at least one of these men as contenders for the win. Perhaps 2 of them are there in a final 3 senario.

One rumor says Rob makes it to F4. This makes sense since we know he has an idol. With 5 left he can save himself next week. No one wants to take him so he will be their biggest target. Or do they think he will be good to take because no one on Zap would award him the win?

Why are their no spoilers this season? It is either because the security is tighter or from lack of interest.
    Very good observations! I was also wondering why there weren't any spoilers this time...? Then again, I first came on here a little afraid there would be and I'd find out something I didn't want to know after all!

I think Rob's notoriety would serve to get him a new show no matter if he wins this or not. In fact, who knows - maybe he's doing that show to earn the money he didn't make by winning Survivor!

You're right, those three have gotten a lot of air time and I believe that is telling us something. I think the guys left (Phillip and Grant) would think taking Rob could be/would be better for them, hoping no one's going to give him the big prize and since they each believe they've played a pretty good game so far. Phillip even has his speech ready - I'd love to hear that! But both guys could claim they've earned it and played the game; sitting next to Rob who's been there so many times and married a winner, seems pretty easy. Now the girls, I'm not sure what they're thinking, if at all. Who could they claim to have outplayed/outwitted/outlasted (except the RI person)? And don't get me started on the RI twist.... ugh.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    On the CBS Survivor Redemption Island website. They had added some footage to the one that was shown last Wednesday. Included in the new previews was what the next "duel" on RI is going to be.
    I went there and couldn't find any extended preview. It was the same as the end of the show. Can you tell me exactly where to look? I really searched the site.

I went there and couldn't find any extended preview. It was the same as the end of the show. Can you tell me exactly where to look? I really searched the site.
    I type in "cbs survivor redemption island" and then click on the website, and it is the first one under "Newest Videos" called "Too close for Comfort". You can see Andrea and the 3 guys working on the next "duel". It is also to the right - with a picture of Rob and Natalie sitting in the shelter. So, there are 2 places on the website that will allow you to watch. The new clip was posted on the website on May 5th.

I hope that this helps.

+ Reply to Thread