+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    If the spoiler about Matt is correct we will see him back in the game again. Without RI he would not be there. He is able to stay out of the social game which is the place for him to be, clearly! I was stunned when he told Rob he and Amanda were thinking of aligning with Z.

I really do not want him to win, big time no.
    I thought that the spoiler was that one man and one woman get to re-enter the game from RI. If that is the case, then the spoiler that Matt is even in the F3 is wrong.

One spoiler is that Natalie wins, so maybe she is the one woman who gets to go back into the game toward the end.

I guess we will see which of the spoilers are right.....if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I thought that the spoiler was that one man and one woman get to re-enter the game from RI. If that is the case, then the spoiler that Matt is even in the F3 is wrong.

One spoiler is that Natalie wins, so maybe she is the one woman who gets to go back into the game toward the end.

Does anybody remember where these spoilers for the latter part of the game (particularly the "Matt wins" one) are coming from, are they also from Russell or is there an independent source? If we assume that the spoilers for the early eliminations came from Russell (which were basically correct, except that he made himself go somewhat farther in the game than he really did-not surprising since, with his ego, he wouldn't be able to acknowledge his early ouster), how would he really know what happened after the merge once eliminated players started joining the jury? So if these endgame spoilers are from the same source as the earlier ones (Russell), I could see him leaking what he hoped would happen vs. what really happened (since how would he know?). And Russell has said after Matt eliminated him that he was now rooting for Matt to win the whole thing (again not surprising because he can then claim that Matt was the only one who really bested him in the game, and in Russell logic, he could somehow take credit for Matt's victory). So if Russell was going to start pushing a made up "spoiler" just to f**k with everyone, I see "Matt wins" as the obvious one, and the only one his ego would let him acknowledge.

At least I'm hoping that is the case, because if Matt makes it back into the game yet again, with only a few players left, and gets to the final, only to win because he never actually interacted enough with anyone to piss them off, it will make the whole season a joke IMO.
    Last edited by ironcat; 04-08-2011 at 03:41 PM.

FORT Fogey

I didnt realize that. It has been awhile since I scrolled back in search of the scanty stuff we have. I like that there are no strong spoilers this season because I cannot stop myself from looking.

Let's hope the spoiler that eliminates Matt from the end game is correct.

Just saw a preview: two Tribal Councils this week!
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I certainly hope that spoiler is wrong.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

After enjoying this season and thinking it was going to be so much better than the last one, at this point I'm completely bored by it. Even without reading the spoilers it seems obvious what's going to happen. I like Matt and was sorry to see he was sent back to RI. At this point, I think he's going to have a much tougher time competing against Mike and David. I'd love to see him hang in there though, but more out of spite to those who voted him off a second time. I wish they could cast girls on this show that aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and play the game themselves, rather than coattail off some guy. Where are the Parvati and Cirie's? I'll be really disappointed if Natalie or Ashley wins. Nothing they've done has deserved it, except they're unoffensive and letting Rob do all the dirty work. I'm even disappointed if they make the final 3, but it'd be great seeing them get told off by the jury and try and plead why they should win.

Should be interesting when Rob gets the boot, if that's true, and Andrea and Philip, who I don't think believe they're at the bottom of the totem pole. I'm not sorry Russell's tribe threw the challenge to get rid of him, except it'll give even more reason for Probst to pay attention to him and make the reunion show all about Russell. It'll probably be the most attention ever paid to someone that went so early. And Rob, while I find him entertaining and appreciate his game play, I don't like his cocky attitude, wish his tribe would get a clue, and what's happening is why I hate AS in general.

I think I'll just read the recaps, check in here finale night and see who wins, and maybe watch the reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    After enjoying this season and thinking it was going to be so much better than the last one, at this point I'm completely bored by it. Even without reading the spoilers it seems obvious what's going to happen... Where are the Parvati and Cirie's?
    While I totally understand what you're saying - it isn't much fun to watch the Ometepe's not play the game in any way - keep in mind that it's temporary. Their tribe will have to self-destruct to get down to a final two or three, and I have a feeling that will be very interesting. My guess is that's when we'll finally see one or more of the women develop a little bit more personality.

And Rob, while I find him entertaining and appreciate his game play, I don't like his cocky attitude, wish his tribe would get a clue.
    I concur entirely. However, odds are that someone on his tribe is going to get that clue and soon. Keep in mind that they needn't get rid of ALL the Zapateras to still be in control.

My hunch - for what it's worth - is that there will be a top two from the "regular" game, plus one person from Redemption Island. Could Julie be the one person who "comes back" and wins it all? Man, I hope so, if only it because would be the "old lady" who smited that jackwagon Russell Hantz who wins it.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Where are the Parvati and Cirie's?
    I would say hell where are the Neleh's and Paschal's (Marquesas, ironically Rob's first season) out there who, instead of believing and acting they're on the chopping block after a blatant arrogance of the other team, worked with their "rival" team they joined during the switch and ended up in the top five and the Rotu 4 out? Shoot, Rob could've been in that mix had he won the immunity at final 10 (and yes, I'd rather Rob won that year over Vee, and I was not really rooting for him at the time).

While I have no problems with teams celebrating victories, I found the whole challenge attitude of the women after the last former Zap player dropped out rather gross, ugly and condescending. And worse, the Zaps AREN'T trying to pull in players from the Ometepe tribe who are waverers or wanting to get out certain "entitled" people, such as Phillip. Now, instead of having a chance to turn this game around, they ended up Pagong'd.

I'm no fan of Russell's mind you; however, he has proven his comments right about this tribe in that they have crashed and burned.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I would say hell where are the Neleh's and Paschal's (Marquesas, ironically Rob's first season) out there who, instead of believing and acting they're on the chopping block after a blatant arrogance of the other team, worked with their "rival" team they joined during the switch and ended up in the top five and the Rotu 4 out? Shoot, Rob could've been in that mix had he won the immunity at final 10 (and yes, I'd rather Rob won that year over Vee, and I was not really rooting for him at the time).

While I have no problems with teams celebrating victories, I found the whole challenge attitude of the women after the last former Zap player dropped out rather gross, ugly and condescending. And worse, the Zaps AREN'T trying to pull in players from the Ometepe tribe who are waverers or wanting to get out certain "entitled" people, such as Phillip. Now, instead of having a chance to turn this game around, they ended up Pagong'd.

I'm no fan of Russell's mind you; however, he has proven his comments right about this tribe in that they have crashed and burned.
    The final sentence of your comments is so right on target! The Zap tribe is full of small minds. They really believed they won the game of Survivor when they voted out Russell. Now they have the nerve to complain that the Ometepe tribe is not playing fair. Well, I guess every now and then karma is a B-word!

FORT Fogey

I just went back in search of what spoilers we have. My conclusion is nothing other than a couple of early boots out of order. I am glad, it is making this season better for me.

+ Reply to Thread