+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    This is kinda speculation/hopefully spoiler, but given that Russell's boot list was caught and expunged that MAYBE, just MAYBE he's revealing who it is because he was eliminated permanently next week and is a bitter Betty?

I have felt this way finding out he's been the mole in spoiling the seasons he was on, AND given how bitter he's been at the end of both seasons (though the second one he SHOULD'VE played on his hunch he lost his first go and changed his game up just slightly).
    An early elimination, which pretty much disproves all of Russell's claims about how fantastic his strategy and ability to manipulate people is, would certainly make him extremely bitter. He is the epitome of a sore loser, and has shown it twice. Trying to ruin the whole game for everybody else sounds just like something he would do, out of spite.

Also, we'll know for sure next week, but I can't imagine Matt (or really any of the others) being so invested in his short stint on Survivor that he would break down and cry upon elimination. This action screams Russell to me.

I think the crying information may have inadvertently given away a spoiler.

Russell may have been the mole for those spoilers, but that does not mean the spoilers are entirely inaccurate. I believe that Russell deliberately altered the spoilers just to stroke his own ego. In other words, he made us believe that he did better this season than he actually did. Furthermore, I believe that Russell altered the boot order. Still, I think the castaways that were spoiled to be pre-jury boots (not counting Russell) are indeed correct (despite the altered boot order). So far, two spoilers came to be true.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Boston Rob has indeed outlasted Russell, now that Russell is out of the game for good.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Francesca was spoiled to be a pre-jury boot and she was already booted from the game for good after losing the RI duel with Matt.

On different notes:

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Kristina loses the RI duel with Matt on the next episode, then her spoiled pre-jury boot will ring true.

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Matt manages to win all of his RI duels, then the spoiler of him making it very far in this game will become truth.

Some of these spoilers (specifically the boot order and of Russell himself) may have been faulty, but we should not discount all of the spoilers unless we can prove them faulty as well. In other words, we should just wait and see what happens.

So far everything I've read has been on target (not exact, but the "before merges" are right on track, and Krista DID follow Russell).

All I have to say is.....if the Pageant Queens Ashley & Natalie actually DO make the F3, I'll break my tv. They're so worthless, lazy and haughty, they don't deserve to win. Reminds me of Vecepia and Jenna M (she and Heidi striped for peanut butter) who stayed in the game by flirting and riding coattails until the very end.

Ugh. Yuck Pahtooyee. Give me a Tom, Earl, Ethan, etc. win anyday.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    Russell may have been the mole for those spoilers, but that does not mean the spoilers are entirely inaccurate. I believe that Russell deliberately altered the spoilers just to stroke his own ego. In other words, he made us believe that he did better this season than he actually did. Furthermore, I believe that Russell altered the boot order. Still, I think the castaways that were spoiled to be pre-jury boots (not counting Russell) are indeed correct (despite the altered boot order). So far, two spoilers came to be true.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Boston Rob has indeed outlasted Russell, now that Russell is out of the game for good.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Francesca was spoiled to be a pre-jury boot and she was already booted from the game for good after losing the RI duel with Matt.

On different notes:

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Kristina loses the RI duel with Matt on the next episode, then her spoiled pre-jury boot will ring true.

Click to see Spoiler:
    If Matt manages to win all of his RI duels, then the spoiler of him making it very far in this game will become truth.

Some of these spoilers (specifically the boot order and of Russell himself) may have been faulty, but we should not discount all of the spoilers unless we can prove them faulty as well. In other words, we should just wait and see what happens.
    So far so good. I am so hoping that Matt gets back in the game and makes it to the Finals. I know that the post by MisterSSS (#155 pg 16) wrote who the speculated winner is, and after watching last night's episode, I certainly hope that IS NOT TRUE. What an injustice that would be for all the tribe members who were actually playing the game and not just on a vacation. That would just SUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    All I have to say is.....if the Pageant Queens Ashley & Natalie actually DO make the F3, I'll break my tv. They're so worthless, lazy and haughty, they don't deserve to win. Reminds me of Vecepia and Jenna M (she and Heidi striped for peanut butter) who stayed in the game by flirting and riding coattails until the very end.
    Hey, I'll give Jenna this much - she at least won her most important immunity WITHOUT taking a bargain from anyone. Vee only made the final two because she took a deal from Neleh to step down if Nee would guarantee her final two.

But you're right, If Ashley/Natalie make it to the final three, I would be sick. It would, however, allow Russell's comments of "There's something wrong with this game" if either one to for once be 100 percent accurate.

Now this is interesting:

Click to see Spoiler:
    On the originally spoiled post-merge bootlist, replace "Russell" & "Krista" with "Ralph" & "Julie" and place both Russell and Krista in the spaces of the pre-jury bootlist where Ralph and Julie were originally placed. That would make a lot more sense, based on the editing. The other pre-jury ousters have been right on, even though they have been chronologically out of sequence. Therefore, this is the pre-jury bootlist.

1. Francesca - OUT
    2. Russell - OUT
    3. Kristina - OUT
    4. Krista - OUT
    5. Stephanie - Since she, David, and Sarita are the only remaining spoiled pre-jury fodder for Zapatera, I can definitely see her losing the RI duel to Matt. She will be out of the game for good, but not before spilling the beans about the structure of Zapatera to the Ometepe tribe members that are in attendance.*
    6. Double Boot: Phillip (Ometepe)** and either David or Sarita (Zapatera) are ousted ***
    7. Last TC before merge: Sarita/David (whoever is left from the last TC) is ousted.

* = After Matt wins RI duel for the 5th time, he will be "redeemed" back to Ometepe. At that point, I suspect JP will end the RI twist and there will be no more RI duels since the merge is around the corner. In other words, anyone else who is ousted pre-merge is out of the game for good (Please come back Tribal Council Scripts because I totally miss you).

** = There were three spoiled pre-merge boots for Ometepe. Phillip was one of them. The other two (Francesca & Kristina) have been ousted from the game for good. Therefore, I have reason to believe that it will be the end of the line for Phillip in this episode. So far, Rob wants to keep Phillip in the game. His tribemates, OTOH, are not sharing Rob's desire to keep Phillip. I suspect that Phillip somehow finds out that Rob has the HII in his possession and feels betrayed by Rob as a result. Phillip goes off to the other tribemates and spills the beans about Rob being with the HII in his possession. He wants to get rid of Rob and the tribemates publicly agrees with him. What Phillip does not know is that he's their target. However, knowing that Rob has the HII in his possession (thanks to Phillip's big mouth), they decide to split the vote. Since it's obvious that Phillip will be writing down Rob's name at TC, the other tribemates get Andrea and Matt (recently "redeemed" from RI) to write down Rob's name as well (and I'm sure they'll have no problem with that). Grant, Natalie, and Ashley will most likely write down Phillip's name since they're the ones who are bothered by him the most. By doing that, they are "killing two birds with one stone". At TC, Rob gets an uneasy feeling that this TC might be his last one if he doesn't play his HII. Rob may be playing this game a bit too hard, but he's not stupid as to take an unnecessary risk. Therefore, Rob forgets about saving Phillip and saves himself by playing the HII. As a result, Phillip is given the boot after being "idoled" out and Rob is left without any HII protection.

*** = Ralph and Julie have been edited slightly better than David and Sarita. Therefore, I cannot picture Ralph & Julie being booted pre-merge. David & Sarita are the two remaining spoiled pre-jury fodder for Zapatera (assuming Stephanie has been booted from the game at this point) and they are the only two remaining that have in some ways rubbed their tribemates the wrong way. Therefore, it is safe to say that both David and Sarita are in danger for this alleged double boot episode and the next episode.
    Last edited by Rabid Dingo; 03-25-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Rabid Dingo, per your SPECULATION (this is NOT A SPOILER for those who don't want to be Spoiled), help me to understand something. Are you saying that you THINK that Matt will re-enter the game pre-merge and is sent back to his original tribe? If that is the case, then he will participate with his tribe in the next Immunity Challenge against Zapatera. After the next tribe member is booted (for good) at the ensuing Tribal Council, the two tribes will then merge, and the next booted player will become the first member of the jury.

That is how I am reading your above post. This would make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Rabid Dingo, per your SPECULATION (this is NOT A SPOILER for those who don't want to be Spoiled), help me to understand something. Are you saying that you THINK that Matt will re-enter the game pre-merge and is sent back to his original tribe? If that is the case, then he will participate with his tribe in the next Immunity Challenge against Zapatera. After the next tribe member is booted (for good) at the ensuing Tribal Council, the two tribes will then merge, and the next booted player will become the first member of the jury.

That is how I am reading your above post. This would make sense to me.
    This does make sense - having the RI champion return pre-merge. Having them stay until the jury is not fair for those who have been playing the game and risk losing out a jury spot to a RI player who hasn't had to play in team challenges and was essentially voted out.

All I know is that it's nice to not really have most of this season spoiled because Russell's boot list was pulled.

FORT Newbie

Why are all the spoiler's information whited out? This is supposed to be the Spoiler Thread....Right?

Krista said in her TV Guide interview this week that she never got to meet Andrea, so that means it's a definite that Andrea made the jury. They take all the pre-jury people off on a rafting trip or some other excursion, so they never interact with jury people not on their tribe.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread