+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

MisterSSS:

Do you know if Russell is the one who gets to come back from Redemption Island, or do you even know who it is at this time? I will honestly not be able to watch this season if that happens, because I can't stand the guy. If he ends up in the final 2 or 3 again, then I will for sure not watch this season.

Please tell me that Russell doesn't make it to the very end AGAIN. And if he doesn't make it to the end, how long will I have to endure seeing him on my television screen? Thanks!

Longhornfan, the prominent spoiler at Sucks (missyae) has been pretty silent lately. She (he?) is the one that has been providing most of the spoilers... with most of them ending up being wrong. (There was a long, elaborate story about Carrie using a HII to eliminate Kimbo as the first eliminee. It was then revealed that they were both not even on this season. )

Ever since, she has kept pretty mum. I think her reasoning is that if she spoils the season early, then the season will be completely spoiled even before it airs (like what happened with HvV). Also, I hear there's a lawsuit involved with her. And actually, IIRC, she didn't even spoil the season's biggest twist in Redemption Island; some other person did.

She has provided some new names. But that's only after people sleuthed and found some possible names to ask her about--she then confirmed if they were on or not. Of course, it did help that she spoiled Ashley Underwood and Krista Klumpp early on, since those sleuthers used their recent friend adds on Facebook to see any more possibilities. Some new names are:

Natalie Tenerelli
    Rooster Kiser
    Andrea Boehlke
    Mike Chiesl
    Matthew "Wyatt" Elrod (Wyatt is his middle name)

Other names have been brought up, but I haven't read a confirmation on them. All of them, with the exception of Rooster, are all really young-looking.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4134239;
    Longhornfan, the prominent spoiler at Sucks (missyae) has been pretty silent lately. She (he?) is the one that has been providing most of the spoilers... with most of them ending up being wrong. (There was a long, elaborate story about Carrie using a HII to eliminate Kimbo as the first eliminee. It was then revealed that they were both not even on this season. )

Ever since, she has kept pretty mum. I think her reasoning is that if she spoils the season early, then the season will be completely spoiled even before it airs (like what happened with HvV). Also, I hear there's a lawsuit involved with her. And actually, IIRC, she didn't even spoil the season's biggest twist in Redemption Island; some other person did.

She has provided some new names. But that's only after people sleuthed and found some possible names to ask her about--she then confirmed if they were on or not. Of course, it did help that she spoiled Ashley Underwood and Krista Klumpp early on, since those sleuthers used their recent friend adds on Facebook to see any more possibilities. Some new names are:

Natalie Tenerelli
    Rooster Kiser
    Andrea Boehlke
    Mike Chiesl
    Matthew "Wyatt" Elrod (Wyatt is his middle name)

Other names have been brought up, but I haven't read a confirmation on them. All of them, with the exception of Rooster, are all really young-looking.
    Thank you!!! So, do we still believe that Rob and Russell are going to be on Survivor 22, but it isn't known yet just how long they each will last on the show?

With both Rob and Russell at the Reunion show for Survivor 21, I tend to believe that that part of the spoilers is probably correct. And I guess that the producers are trying to keep season 22 from being spoiled by leaking false information.

Anyway, I appreciate the update.

No problem!

As of now, it looks like they're still on. I haven't read any posts that refute their participation.

I think the questions surrounding whether or not they're on this season stem from the very first rumor about S22 saying that the season would be referred to as Survivor: Rob vs. Russell. I was hoping that it wouldn't be called that... I mean, favortism much? When the Redemption Island twist came into the picture, I was hoping that it would be called Survivor: Redemption Island rather than RvR--thank goodness that happened!

But yeah, even with the different name, it seems like they're still participating on this season. Perhaps it will sort of be like how Stephenie and Bobby Jon were brought back to Guatemala as players, but they were brought in as a surprise after the regular castaways had been split up into tribes.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I really couldn't believe the show would call this season Rob vs Russell, but I've learned not to be surprised by what they do anymore Case in point, bringing Stephenie and Bobby Jon back for Guatemala made sense, I guess, considering how Palau turned out (of all seasons not to have a tribe switch ). But I see no logic or brilliance in bringing back Rob and Russell (again) nor did I think they had any hard hitting rivalry that warranted such attention from HvsV.

For the lack of another totally boring season like this last one, I'll take a RI with Rob vs. Russell as just going to be entertaining, whereas, totally new cast, same ole same ole, like this last time around was just totally lame. I think this last one goes down as one of the most boring ever IMO. I wouldn't mind a TV star / movie star has been type of cast, which hasn't been done yet. But in the lack of something better, bring on the rob and russell show. Maybe they'll be some good legit fights.

Or at least some good, legitimate, honest SCHEMING. This last season showed us a bunch of idiots, frankly. It made me look back fondly to all the great blindsides on FvF, led by Parvati and Cirie. Now there were some good TCs. At least with R and R we would get two people who take this game very seriously and would be out to PLAY HARD. This last season was lame.

Some spoilers:

Ralph "Rooster" Kiser will be one of the few brave enough to stand up to Russell Hantz. They get into an argument at a tribal council, culminating in a shutout vote of Rooster's early dismissal from the game.

To no one's surprise, Kristina Kell won't be too long for the game.

Francesca should be in the later half of the premerge and Stephanie in the first half.

Seems like a lot of people here don't like David too much, but sorry to say he does fairly well for himself. I hear he is linked in with the Krista/Russell alliance. He's a pretty good player. I think Krista's the only one who doesn't turn against Russell though. Just like Ashley outlasts her ally Rob, I am pretty sure Krista does better than Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4147824;
    Some spoilers:
    In baseball the phrase "pitching a shutout game" means that the other team does not score a run. So, when they referred to Rooster's "shutout vote", does that mean that no one voted for him to leave the game AFTER he and Russell argued with each other at Tribal Council? That is how I interpreted it. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4147835;
    In baseball the phrase "pitching a shutout game" means that the other team does not score a run. So, when they referred to Rooster's "shutout vote", does that mean that no one voted for him to leave the game AFTER he and Russell argued with each other at Tribal Council? That is how I interpreted it. Is that correct?

Ah, I am unfamilar with that term

But Russell makes it to at least the merge, so the way I interpret it is that Rooster is an early boot.

Krista, Russell and David I am assuming create a dominant alliance on Russell's tribe, keeping Russell safe for a while.

+ Reply to Thread