+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Drop-Ins

FORT Fan

Survivor Drop-Ins

I'm kind new to this board so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Have any Survivors from previous seasons made appearances on this board to post messages, answer questions, defend their actions etc.?

If so, it sure would be fun to have Heidi and Jenna around to get their "perspectives" of the game! Especially Heidi, mastermind that she is!

I can't remember for sure about survivor players but we have had players from last years TAR drop in, and a couple of other people that were behind the scenes from some other shows.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Oh.. and I'm Jenna. Did I forget to tell you?

Wait... I'm not. Thank goodness.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

No Survivor dropins that have made themselves known, but friends of them.

Definitely TAR, Are You Hot, All American Girl, Eco-Challenge, and a couple of others I can't remember right now.

LG.
    Meet My Folks is one show that slipped your mind, John, as we've had multiple folks for that program show up and post. The Survivor folks may not be posting, but we know they're lurking.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    The Survivor folks may not be posting, but we know they're lurking.
    And I must thank the survivor folks who might read this for making great TV. (Yes, even you, Jenna & Heidi, are entertaining in your own very special way.)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Oh.. and I'm Jenna. Did I forget to tell you?

Wait... I'm not. Thank goodness.
    Miss F, you're funny!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    And I must thank the survivor folks who might read this for making great TV. (Yes, even you, Jenna & Heidi, are entertaining in your own very special way.)
    They are.This has been a great series imo.
    They all played a part in that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

One of my favourite aspects of last year's show was watching my mother's reaction to Clay sticking around another week.

The one thing better than having a contestant to root for is having a contestant to root against.

This year, we had 2.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Exactly.

I despised Clay last season.
    Damn Helen and Ted for not listening to Jake.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast