+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Drop-Ins

FORT Fogey
    I hated Clay too!

It'd be pretty awesome if a Survivor contestant would drop by! I'd like to see what they have to say.

Not to sound like an AI Claytard, but Clay was great!!! He weasled himself into at least second place.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

im not a clay fan too...but i kinda like the way she maneuvered penny's vote...

and in the end, i like the way he answered Helen and Ted...like nothing he can say to make them vote for him so what's the fuss...

and between clay and brian...i like him to win more...

and i also read from somewhere ( a realityneswonline) that they mentioned after interviewing the contestants that clay is a better person in real life...what you see is what you get...no pretentions...compared to the winner who is mean and cold in the game and in the real life...

and if you remember, Helen voted for Brian, but said that if she had seen the show before she voted, like some of the players do on Big Brother, she would have voted for Clay, he almost did beat Brian.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

This is sad since I hate Alex from this seasons survivor but I totally loved Mike "boogie" from Big Brother and Will too!

kinda crazy guys but that was a fun season of BB
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

I'm certain the Survivors read about themselves on this site. I mean, if I was a Survivor, I'd certainly want to hear what everyone had to say about me, even if it was negative (although, in some cases, I can see how the overwhelming negative commentary could get a bit depressing).

I have wondered, though, what some of them might think about my treatment of them in the precaps. I've decided that if I ever do send in a video for Survivor, I will make it known that I am the author of the precaps. I think Jeff would like to have some words with me over his characterization, maybe even put me on the show to demonstrate the true meaning of pain.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

For your audition video, you should do a few "best of Jeff" scenes from your precaps. We could have a FORT look-a-like contest to see who resembles Jeff, MB, and the others most, then let them play the parts. We could have another contest to pick those "best of Jeff" scenes...

I vote for the first precap of S6, where Jeff perches n the prow of the ship, piranha chewing his shirt-tail. Then that fabulous speech when the survivors are beached.

With material like that, they're sure to pick you
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs, you continually make me feel great about my writing. The fact that you have images in your head from my writing is such an unbelievable compliment you can't imagine. Thank you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12