+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heidi=Mastermind

Heidi=Mastermind

AHA! So, Heidi is the mastermind behind this whole game! :rolleyes: Wow she really had us all fooled, thinking she was just two lumps of silicone attached to a skeleton...

I thought I was going to die laughing when she said what a great player she was, how hard she had worked, etc...

Did you see the look on the others' faces during her little speech? Priceless!

Ding dong, the witch is dead!

It was another example of how even if you think something you might be wise not to say it out loud

I guess she felt she was going anyway at that point.
    Might as well let herself think it's becasue she was such a threat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The reaction shots alone were priceless. I honestly think she believed that crap.

Ugh.. you're not a threat Heidi.. the only reason you were kicked off is that Jenna is a bigger bitch than you.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really wanted to see Jenna go though because I dislike her more.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    I really wanted to see Jenna go though because I dislike her more.
    Amen to that! She is far more despicable of the two, IMO. I see Heidi as the naive and stupid pawn.....which made it so rich for me when Heidi asserted that she is the engineering force behind so much of the game thus far.
    I LOVE this season!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I think the guys felt Heidi was more of a physical threat than Jenna.
    I have a horrible feeling Jenna will win the next IC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think, if Rob and Matthew are thinking hard, they will let Jenna win immunity. Then they can vote Butch off with no hard feelings. (They can probably even get Jenna to vote for Butch--just keep reminding her of the priceless Zeta Crown).

Then it's the endurance IC, and does anyone think anyone but Matthew will take that? Then he can choose between the two most hated players in the Amazon. Pretty sweet.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by fluff
    I have a horrible feeling Jenna will win the next IC.
    I was thinking about that too. The guys have a pretty tight alliance and would probably have gone into final 3 together if they could get rid of Jenna.

Then again, Matt could have won the IC again. I imagine if he didn't, the rest would have voted him out as he's the biggest threat. And that couldn't have happened if certain spoilers are to be believed.

Princess
    Originally posted by spegs
    I think, if Rob and Matthew are thinking hard, they will let Jenna win immunity. Then they can vote Butch off with no hard feelings. (They can probably even get Jenna to vote for Butch--just keep reminding her of the priceless Zeta Crown).

Then it's the endurance IC, and does anyone think anyone but Matthew will take that? Then he can choose between the two most hated players in the Amazon. Pretty sweet.
    Excellent theory spegs!

I'm hoping against all hope that the spoilers are wrong.

I want F2 to be Rob and Matthew. I was really happy that Matthew took Rob on his reward.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast