+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Chat

LG.

Heidi's Chat

2:30 Eastern time

Anyone know, is there always a room 480? Maybe we should try to meet up there, and post here if it gets full.

So, Ms. Mastermind, find any "fat" people to criticize lately?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think the room numbers change each week.
    If you go and get into a room please tell us the full number (theere could be more than one room of the same number, but they'll have different prefixes e.g. 1#289, 2#289)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Try to get a room with only a couple of people in it, though. Don't get a room with 23 people and post that

LG.
    good idea.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by John
    Try to get a room with only a couple of people in it, though. Don't get a room with 23 people and post that

Right. There is a limit of 25 people per room.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    oooh, I forgot to mention, we're talking about the CBS hosted chat with Heidi. To get to it, click on the survivor logo at the top of this forum, which will take you directly to the CBS Survivor page. On that page you can get into the chatrooms either by a pop-up that is promoting the chat, or if you don't get the popup, by finding the "chat" button across the top of the CBS page. They will put you automatically into a room, but you can hit a button to change rooms if you want. It is usually somewhat interesting by itself, but more interesting if you can get yourself into a room with some familiar faces.

FORT Fogey
    Listen guys, whoever gets there first, head for the last room. It will most likely be the least populated one and that way we can all hook up for "interchat commentary." Then please post it here.

This is a suggestion, not a command. Let me know if you think it's a good idea.

Sounds like a winning suggestion to me

I think this will be a good chat
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    oh I hope so....

If this morning's questions on CBS are any indicator, Heidi is in for a rough afternoon. I wonder if she ever checks out the internet. She acts so surprised that everyone hates her. The reunion show will also be an eye opener for her. Haha--Jiff's not going to pull any punches.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast