+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Chat

FORT Fogey

My three favorite questions and answers

Wynd's transcript of Heidi's CBS Chat
    Q:How did the older women manifest their jealousy of you younger and cuter girls?
    H: Even when we were training for the game I was definitely getting the whole evil eye thing from many of the women. So youíve got to know that was just based on my looks because we couldnít talk. Then, once the game started there was already animosity towards me, but definitely I had no animosity towards them. Definitely not!

Q:Who smelled the worse of the women out there?
    H: Oh god, we all smelled really bad! I donít think there was someone that took the number one vote on that one. We all smelled bad but after everyone was dehydrated you stop sweating. You stop stinking and smell just like the environment does.

Q:How much do you think that they pay Jeff Probst for hosting and having to smell the survivors?
    H: Iím sure quite a bit because all of us stunk really bad.
    This morning's chat was only fun because we had a nice little FORT group tossing around the comments like they were manioc balls. Other than that, Heidi came off as self-centered and clueless as ever. These are her words, nothing edited about them. She is a silly cow.

What Medical School accepted her? ITT?

Great job, Wynd! I don't know how you do it. Wish you had been in our room too.

Originally posted by Jewelsy
    I wonder how much weight she lost on the show. Anybody know?
    I read on a spoiler site (I think it was truedorktimes.com) that Heidi went to the Amazon weighing 112 and came back weighing 89 lbs. No wonder she could barely walk. Apparently she spent her first day back at work eating cookies all day.

I have to say that after reading this chat (thanks so much for posting, Wyndemere), I don't hate Heidi quite as much.

I submitted a bunch of questions, but of course the only one they chose for her to answer was the "congrats on med school!" one. Bleh. I knew they would only look at light, meaningless, complimentary stuff so that's the best I could come up with.

Heidi did nothing to redeem herself in my eyes during this chat.

Actually, I was stupid enough to think that she might *get* why people think so low of her and be someone repentive. Of course, she didn't and isn't.

Can't WAIT to hear Jenna defend herself. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey

Heidi the hopeless

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Actually, I was stupid enough to think that she might *get* why people think so low of her and be someone repentive. Of course, she didn't and isn't.

Can't WAIT to hear Jenna defend herself. :rolleyes
    Monday, hopefully, Miss F.

Thanks Wynd for posting the transcripts. You sure are taking care of those of us that couldn't attend the chat.

Heidi's responses weren't as bad as I thought they would be. She's not letting all of the negative comments get to her, and that's always an admirable charasteristic in any contestant.

I wasn't surprise that she left Jenna her jacket and other clothes . Afterall, they were very close. Good for Heidi.

At anytime if one person could show a time when she was nice to me Iíd like to see it. Whyís it my duty to be nice to her. She wasnít nice to me, its a two way street, she wasnít willing to take that path
    I was surprised on the comments she had about Christy. Supposedly, Christy told them she didn't like pretty girls. Christy was also a little bit hard to get along so I can see how these 2 didn't want to be the first ones to approach her.

Wynd -- thank you, thank you for the transcript!

I was at work and couldn't sneak away to join you all.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    This reply is probably late in the game , but I just got home from clinicals (I am a nursing Student) and am just reading the thread
    But.... Where I am you are not even considered for a Masters in nursing until you have a Bachelors in nursing... And as far as med school again, if you have not completed your Pre-med courses your application for med school is as good as toilet paper.
    I am pretty sure that the requirements are far different then those for a P.E. teacher.....

give me a break :fyou

then again perhaps she has masterminded a new medical professional acredidation protocol and now in 6 easy weeks you
    too can be a doctor thanks to the Heidi school of medicine.......
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

FORT Fogey
    You know what? I think Heidi may actually be an ok person. Maybe she's a clueless person in real life but is deep down nice and doesn't mean to come across the way she did.

Hard to believe about coming back 89 pounds.

And ick about the spider bite. That's really gross! I'm glad for her sake that it didn't paralyse her or anything, cuz that'd actually be pretty sad.

You know, she really cared about Jenna, and that shows a good characteristic in herself.

And at least she tried to talk to Christy. She may have a point about Christy snubbing the "cute girls" as much as they did to her.

Not hard to like Dave eh? Hehehe, I agree, and I never spent any time with him.

I think it's kinda gross about stopping sweating and smelling like the environment.

At least she can admit that she was lazy.

I'm surprised that she realized Rob wanted her off, since he seemed to be in love with her at one point.

Maybe Heidi's not that bad! Jenna though...*sigh* I do want to read her chat whenever that might be. I can't see her sounded as good natured as Heidi did.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Great transcript, Wyn!

She was funny during the interview! Intelligent, her?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast