+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Dream Season

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Survivor Dream Season

Going through Survivor withdrawl here. This is a list of my favourite past players in a season that watching them all play in a season together, would be a dream come true for me. Mix the teams up how ever you like...I would so enjoy this group!!! BTW...I found it really difficult to come up with 10 women, I was scrambling after #6, and yet I had to take favourite men off the list, and still ended up with 12. Hmmmmm

Top 10, oooops 12 Survivor Men

1. Yul
    2. Boston Rob
    3. James
    4. JT
    5. Todd
    6. Earl
    7. Yau Man
    8. Ozzie
    9. Rob C.
    10. Johnathan P.
    11. Dr. Will...I know he was on Big Brother, but he would be so good on Survivor
    12. Russell...I despise the lying snake and wish he would slither back into the hole he crawled out of...but I would love to see Boston Rob and Yul kick the little trollís a$$ with Russell the first one booted off the island, and to see Dr. Will beat him at his own game.

Top 10 Survivor Women....wow way harder to come up with favourite women I would like to see again.

1. Sandra
    2. Taj
    3. Cirie
    4. Courtney
    5. Parvati
    6. Kathy Marquesas
    7. Jerri
    8. Amber
    9. Eliza
    10. Jaime China

Thanks
    Karey

Re: Survivor Dream Season With My Favourite Players

I hear ya on the Survivor withdrawal. This is in addition to your list, would be hard to pick and choose, but mine are mainly interesting, some just good players, some whackos, with a few hot chicks thrown in. Also, my list is not necessarily the ones I would for sure would want to see again, but just throwing some of the more interesting names out there.

Guys
    1. Gary Hogeboom (former Dallas Cowboys QB)
    2. Hatch
    3. Dan (the Astronaut)
    4. Terri (the navy fighter pilot)
    5. Shane (cause he's a good entertaining whacko)
    6. Sarg (the seargent from I think it was Vanuatu)
    7. Bob (Gabon winner)
    8. Ace (weird dude with fake accent, interesting whacko)

Chicks
    1. Ami (the hot lesbian from I think it was Vanuatu initially also in FvF)
    2. Lillian (cause she's a total whack job too)
    3. Danni (winner Guatamala, cause she's a good player and HOT)
    4. Old lady voted out first that sang that weird survivor song she made up can't remember her name but great whacko.
    5. Cant remember her name but chick from I think it was Marquesas that one dude said "she came over like Cleopatra on her barge" nice upper body. Maybe it was Sarah?
    6. Sue (cause she's one of the best total whack jobs ever)
    7. Shambo (cause she's another great whack job)

I'll have some more hot chicks for the eye candy aspect of this, leaving several total hotties out.

I only starting watching during the Palau season, so...based on nothing other than I like them or enjoyed watching them play or be evil:

Guys
    1 - Shane, Panama. Crazy Shane love!
    2 - Brandon, Guatemala. I'm probably the only one who remembers him, but he was a doll. And funny.
    3 - Judd, Guatemala. Where's my beer, man?!
    4 - Jonathan Penner, Cook Islands. Eye candy.
    5 - Ozzy, Cook Islands. Challenge monkey!
    6 - Todd, China. Fun to watch.
    7 - Joel, Micronesia. Wish he'd stayed longer.
    8 - Tyson, Tocantins. I love a smartass.
    9 - Coach, Tocantins. I'm embarrassed to say it, but yeah. Coach.
    10 - Russell, Samoa. Don't throw things. I liked watching his BS.

Girls
    1 - Danni, Guatemala. One of my fave winners ever.
    2 - Cirie, Panama. She's goood. Too bad she never won.
    3 - Courtney, China. See Tyson's comment.
    4 - Natalie, Micronesia. Just pure evil.
    5 - Crystal "Eat your rice", Gabon. For the drama.
    6 - Shambo, Samoa. For the weirdness.
    7 - Corinne, Gabon. See Natalie's comment.
    8 - Debbie, Tocantins. I just liked her.
    9 - Courtney, Panama. Some more weirdness.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

waywyrd, I loved Brandon! I remember that challenge where he totally burned Jamie in one portion of it and helped give his tribe the win. I felt he got royally screwed by that stupid tribe switch (that I'll always believe was meant to save Queen Stephenie from the embarrassment of being on another losing tribe).

Guys
    1) Richard Hatch (Borneo) the original mastermind who laid the groundwork for how the game would be played
    2) Jeff Varner (Outback) entertaining as hell, would love to see him mingle with Boston Rob, Coach, and Russell. He loved to stir things up
    3) Andrew Savage (Pearl Islands) thank you, Outcast twist
    4) Aras (Panama) no reason, just liked the guy
    5) Shane (Panama) love crazy Shane!
    6) Ozzy (Cook Islands) the challenge dominator, and my Survivor eyecandy
    7) Erik (Micronesia) let the dumbest Survivor in history try and re-write his wrong
    8) Coach (Tocantis) just to see him play the game with Hatch and Varner
    9) Russell (Samoa) see Coach (and I also love his BS)
    10) Jean-Roberte (China) as long as we can put him and Courtney on the same tribe again

Girls
    1) Kelly Wiglesworth (Borneo) the original challenge queen
    2) Kelly Goldsmith (Africa) Done in by Lex's "always accurate" gut instinct
    3) Twila (Vanuatu) gotta have someone that doesn't take crap and tells it like it is
    4) Courtney (China) great for entertainment
    5) Tracy (Micronesia) underrated player who deserves a second chance
    6) Sierra (Tocantis)
    7) Angie (Palau) didn't expect her to be the challenge monster she was, would love to see her get a second chance
    8) Courtney (Panama) she was nuts
    9) Peih-Gee (China)
    10) Natalie (Micronesia) to see if she can get more than 5 seconds of camera time before the merge happens

This was a really fun list to make up. I didn't include some of my favorites like Rob M and Parvati because they just played and I feel like others deserve chances. Also I didn't include anyone who has already played 3 times. I think 3 should be the limit. So here is my list:

Guys:
    1. Greg Buis (Borneo)-I think that season one should be represented. He was a good player who was seen as a threat to Richard Hatch. Would love to see him again.
    2. Brian Heidik (Thailand)- I know that he did things in his personal life that weren't to nice, but he was a great player and would represent the old school days of survivor.
    3. Rob C. (Amazon)- One of my favorite players. He controlled the game in Amazon and needs to come back.
    4. Andrew Savage (Pearl Islands)- I thought that he should have been on the heroes tribe in heroes vs villians over some of the three timers.
    5. Aras Baskausakas (Panama)- I just really like him
    6. Shane Powers (Panama)- His crazy antics make great tv. Plus it would be fun to see if he still harbors a grudge against Aras.
    7. Earl Cole (Fiji)- The first person to win the game with a unanimous vote. Such a likeable guy.
    8. Todd Herzog (China)- One of my favorite winners. They had better bring him back sometime because he knows how to play the game.
    9. Matty Whitmore (Gabon)- I just really like him also
    10. Stephen Fishbach (Tocantins)- I thought that he was a really underrated player. Look how JT played without him.haha

Girls:
    1. Kelly Wigglesworth (Borneo)- Representing the first season. Challenge dominator.
    2. Darrah Johnson (Pearl Islands)- I just found her very likeable with her little accent. Plus she won quite a few immunities.
    3. Angie Jakusz (Palau)- A very interesting character who was a underestimated in challenges. Got screwed over by the other tribe giving immunity to Ibrehiem.
    4. Danni Boatwright (Gautemala)- A great player who knew how to fly under the radar while still being a physical player.
    5. Michelle Yi (Fiji)- She was my favorite player her season. She deserves another chance because she got screwed by a tribe switch.
    6. Peih-Gee Law (China)- She knew how to play the game, but was just outside of the majority.
    7. Natalie Bolton (Micronesia)- Very good manipulator. Should have been on heroes vs. villains.
    8. Tracy (Micronesia)- Underrated player who deserves another shot.
    9. Crystal Cox (Gabon)- Purely for entertainment reasons
    10. Erin Lodbell (Tocantins)- She was a pretty good player who managed to get to 3rd despite being on the outs within her tribe early on.

Re: Survivor Dream Season

Okay, I not only have a dream season, but I've come up with a season concept that CBS should really consider. It's 2010, after all... I think viewers could handle it. Five points to the first person who can recognize what the theme is exactly.

I'd really like to bring back some Survivors that we just didn't see enough of and were voted out relatively early (the farthest anyone on my list made it was to 3rd place, and a lot of these people never made the jury. So it's sort of a second chance season... but not, that's still not the core theme.)

Break the 16 contestants into the following four teams:

TEAM #1

Gretchen Cordy (Borneo) - Gretchen was my first favorite Survivor and one of the most competent players ever IMHO. She was also victim of the first, real blind-side... she was expected by many to win the game, until Hatch and his alliance brought her down for being the biggest threat in the game. Survivor's first truly shocking moment. I'd love to have her back.

Jesse Camacho (Africa) - Jesse, a police woman from Miami, got dehyradted and sick and went home early. Too bad, too... I have a feeling she would have been a blast to watch.

Gina Crews (Marquesas) - No one in the history of Survivor suffered more when it came to tribe-juggling. She ended up separated from her group and voted out early. A shame, too... she was a pretty, nice, level-headed girl... the kind you really want to win the million. Not everyone remembers her, but she's still one of my favorite Survivors to date.

Nicole Delma (Pearl Islands) - I don't expect many of you to recall Nicole... she was voted out first of the Pearl Islands, and will probably be best known as "the girl in the blue dress." She was considered abrasive by her tribemates, and that's exactly why I'd love to see her return... I have a feeling she could have been one of the most entertaining "bitchy" characters ever. (FYI: PI was the season when the people voted out got a second chance to return, and she was just edged out by Lillian and Burton.)

TEAM #2

Alex Bell (Amazon) - I just loved this guy; level-headed, funny and a good player in my estimation.

Chad Crittenden (Vanuatu) - Remember the totally competent player from Vanuatu who just happened to be an amputee? I loved this guy. Feisty. Confident. And almost oblivious to the fact that he lost a major portion of a limb to cancer. I found him to be really inspirational... and a bit shady, which is why I think he'd mix well with this group.

Marcus Lehman (Gabon) - Marcus. Heavy sigh. ' Nuff said.

Brendan Synnott (Tocantins) - Now that Coach has proven that he's about 50% the jerk that he came across as in the Tocantins, I'd like to see his major opponent, the Dragon, be given another chance, too. This guy is wily and I'm certain he'd learn from his past efforts.

TEAM #3

John Carroll (Marquesas) - The "Nurse Shark", as he was called. His game suffered from making himself and his alliance too obvious (and the introduction of the status-exposing reward challenge certainly didn't help matters.) Like Brendan, I know this guy would come back prepared with a seriously devious strategy.

J.P. Calderon (Cook Islands) - I had the opportunity to meet J.P. in person once... couldn't ask for a nicer guy. I sincerely feel he suffered from a bad edit more than anyone else in the history of the show. He was cracked up to be bossy and negative, when I think the truth was just the opposite. Give him another chance!

Charley Herschel (Gabon) and Spencer Duhm (Tocantins) - Both young, both likeable, both easily swayed, both open to making mistakes. Would love to see these two now that they're older a little bit more jaded. Couldn't you just picture these two teaming up and going all the way to the end? (No, not like that.)

TEAM #4

Alicia Calaway (Australia) - The feisty female bodybuilder. Want her back just to get another finger-waving "on-no-you-dit-ent" session. And yeh, I'm making a major assumption putting her on Team #4.

Zoe Zanadakis (Marquesas) - The lobster boat captain got so few confessionals in her season we were wondering if she may have been a spy in a bizarre twist of the game. Was she really that uninteresting? Maybe... but at least she'd be on the right team this time.

Scout Cloud Lee (Vanuatu) - I liked her tons. But I couldn't understand what she was doing allying herself with Twila and not Ami.

Ami Cusack (Vanuatu) - My only three-peat. I like her a lot, she always interesting... but mostly, I need her to round out my scenario.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I'd want to see people who we haven't seen twice or three times already.

Males:

Mike (Australia)
    Silas (Africa)
    John (Marquesas)
    Hunter (Marquesas)
    Burton (Pearl Islands)
    Rafe (Guatemala)
    Judd (Guatemala)
    Shane (Exile Island)
    Todd (China)
    Stephen (Tocantins)

Females:

Kelly W. (Borneo)
    Kelly G. (Africa)
    Neleh (Marquesas)
    Deena (Amazon)
    Lill (Pearl Islands)
    Twila (Vanuatu)
    Katie (Palau)
    Peih-Gee (China)
    Tracy (Micronesia)
    Corinne (Gabon)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

CuckoosNest, is it the gay-straight-lesbian idea? If so, that's news to me on a few of those people. I've heard that thrown around, I think mainly by fans, but I doubt it'll ever happen. 2010 or not, people were riled up over the divided by race idea with tribes.

I had a harder time picking girls than guys. Are the guys getting more airtime than the pretty model types in these later seasons? Some people got royally screwed their first times by tribal switches or being on the wrong end of their tribes to begin with (not only would I love to see Gina Crews but also Hunter-I loved his exit speech when he said he'd send the Red Cross out in a few days to rescue his tribe ) And the four younger, buff men of Vanuatu who got picked off by the fat 5 (Brady, John, John, and I forgot the first boots name, but I remember he was a huge fan of the show). There were the two people on Palau who were there a day and then, because they didn't get a tribe, got sent home. That was the lamest idea ever and I wouldn't mind seeing them get a second shot, though the one lady who sang was already grating.

I'd love to see an AS season where every season was represented. I know it won't ever happen, but it'd be nice. Especially since the first half of the series knows nothing about idols and the second half depends on them.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3910959;
    CuckoosNest, is it the gay-straight-lesbian idea? If so, that's news to me on a few of those people. I've heard that thrown around, I think mainly by fans, but I doubt it'll ever happen. 2010 or not, people were riled up over the divided by race idea with tribes.
    Ding-ding-ding! Correct for five points. Please note that my four tribes are straight girls (Team #1), straight guys (Team #2), gay guys (Team #3) and gay girls (Team #4). To be technical, Zoe and Alicia have never publicly come out as far as I know; Zoe has been confirmed by other sources... Alicia is just a fair assumption on my behalf.

Yeh, it'll never happen. CBS would run the risk of either looking like they're supporting gay people or deriding them, neither of which they want. But it sure would be fun.

That said, CBS if you're listening: if you are thinking of doing a second-chance season, PLEASE bring back the four gals I mentioned on Team #1... I'd love to see them get a second shot!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3910146;
    I only starting watching during the Palau season, so...based on nothing other than I like them or enjoyed watching them play or be evil:

Guys
    1 - Shane, Panama. Crazy Shane love!
    2 - Brandon, Guatemala. I'm probably the only one who remembers him, but he was a doll. And funny.
    3 - Judd, Guatemala. Where's my beer, man?!
    4 - Jonathan Penner, Cook Islands. Eye candy.
    5 - Ozzy, Cook Islands. Challenge monkey!
    6 - Todd, China. Fun to watch.
    7 - Joel, Micronesia. Wish he'd stayed longer.
    8 - Tyson, Tocantins. I love a smartass.
    9 - Coach, Tocantins. I'm embarrassed to say it, but yeah. Coach.
    10 - Russell, Samoa. Don't throw things. I liked watching his BS.

Girls
    1 - Danni, Guatemala. One of my fave winners ever.
    2 - Cirie, Panama. She's goood. Too bad she never won.
    3 - Courtney, China. See Tyson's comment.
    4 - Natalie, Micronesia. Just pure evil.
    5 - Crystal "Eat your rice", Gabon. For the drama.
    6 - Shambo, Samoa. For the weirdness.
    7 - Corinne, Gabon. See Natalie's comment.
    8 - Debbie, Tocantins. I just liked her.
    9 - Courtney, Panama. Some more weirdness.
    Hey Waywyrd you may want to go back and check this. You listed John Penner as "eye candy" you sure you got the right guy? He was that guy that got into with Candice and switched tribes with her, and then back stabbed everyone before getting the axe. I am not a girl nor gay, but was under the impression this guy was not in the running for eye candy Not that he was Russell level UG-ELY or anything, but wasn't the male model type, more the working man with a wife and kids at home in his early 40s type.

Now if you said something like Terri or the dude that Candice was into or something along those lines I could follow you, just me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast