Mine is pretty easy - I like just about every Survivor who's played.
Basically this would be my dream season:
1. No one who has played two and definitely three times in the show.
2. No one who does back-to-back seasons - and this is for their health and safety, less strategic.
3. No one who insults the winner or even more so the host by making the world's largest ass of themselves or says that someone shouldn't win because they don't play the game like THEY play, and most of all TO CHANGE THE GAME SO THEY COULD WIN (i.e. Johnny Fairplay, Russell Hantz)
4. No one who has intentionally harmed a player or could've seriously in the physical contact challenges (good example is Thailand here, where one player grabbed the one player by the throat, and Stephanie's shoulder - that should've stopped long before the dislocation happened).
5. As much as I like them - no previous winners, and especially now, no repeat winners. Let someone else bask in the glory of winning the show. (And I'm saying this with having several favorite winners - Ethan, Yul, Earl, Sandra - at least first go).
6. People who seriously want to play this game - i.e. bring back Michael Supkin, who was probably one of the most seriously injured players in this game, and should get a chance to play again. His injuries pretty much were what led to Kucha's downfall. (Yes, I like Colby, but reality was that had Supkin not be medievac'd, Kucha probably would've beaten Ogakor, and they'd been at the merge at an advantage, and Colby would've had to go on that streak to make it to final two even more so). Also, bring back if he wants to play the other Russell from Samoa (not Hantz), if he wishes to play. I'm not sure he'd play due to how severe his health concern was, but at least give him a chance.