+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *TRUTH* about Russell owning an Oil Company

*TRUTH* about Russell owning an Oil Company

Does anyone know the truth about Russell's alleged claim that he is a millionaire and owns an oil tankering business? I have heard that he owns it, or runs it with his dad and brother. Which would imply that his dad actually owns it, since I don't know too many father son businesses that were started by the son.

But seriously, has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of this? Does anyone know if he really made $1.7 million the year before, or was this just typical Russell Bull hockey?? Also, a company clearing 1.7 million, with a whole lot of huge expenses, is a totally different thing than someone clearing 1.7 million in profit. Anyone with any inside info???????

FORT Fogey

Re: *TRUTH* about Russell owning an Oil Company

Don't quote me, but I think I read that he does own a business related to the oil business. Trucking, I believe.

Yeah, its supposedly an oil tanker business, but then why does he own a bar in Louisiana? Seems like a lot of BS, curious to get an answer, thanks.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Given the amount of hyperbole that came out of Russell Hantz's mouth over the past too many months, IMHO he's not a multi-millionaire by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, really. Do you think the "former fireman" with the dead dog "Rocky" who "survived Hurricane Katrina is beneath lying about anything else?

As much as he is someone I wouldn't choose to spend 5 minutes with face-to-face, I was curious enough to do some internet searches. There is hardly any information about him or Hantz Tankering Service online. They don't have a website that I can find, and the only address that comes up will take you to a Google map of a double-wide trailer. Oh, I almost forgot. Google does take you to articles about how he shoved an 18-year-old girl to the ground.

Rupert, with all of his idiosyncracies, runs a charity, was incredibly happy to see his wife, and acknowledged and apologized for his stupidity in not believing Sandra's warnings about Russell.

It's hard to find the *TRUTH* about Russell owning an Oil Company, because Russell doesn't seem to know what the *TRUTH* is. If he does, he's not sharing it with the public.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Yeah, its looking more and more like BS. A tankering service making that kind of money WOULD most likely have a website. I am in the energy field and almost any company of any half way moderate size would have a website. Sounds like BS to me. What a pathological lier he is.

Looks like I was wrong, there is a Hantz Tankering Service LLC registered with the Texas SOS, and I found other references to it, so looks like he is legit afterall. Now how much actual money he is making we'll probably never know. Just weird how he has this and a bar in Louisiana? Seems weird.

A tankering service is way closer to trucking and delivery than it is to being an oil company... oil is just the product that they haul around. I have no doubt that Russell deliberatly phrased it that way so that people would think he was J. Paul Getty. Note that there's nothing wrong with co-owning and helping to operate a tankering service... but it isn't really an "oil company."

As to his monetary claims, we'll never know. But, after seeing his behavior over the last two, excrutiating seasons, I'm sure the figures have been padded somewhat. The guy's a braggart, so I doubt he'd even underestimate anything about himself.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

The one thing he did guarantee himself is most probably an IRS audit. Anytime I've seen anyone in public announces something about their finances, especially a show as popular as Survivor, you can bet that the IRS will look into those income claims. Happened to Hatch, happens to a lot of people. If he isn't paying his taxes and he really did make 1.7 million, (or if he is paying much less than that) I can guarantee you he will be getting a pleasant visit from the IRS. The IRS always sniffs stuff like that out, ESPECIALLY when some loud mouth has gone public with something like that. His big mouth may come back to bite him yet.

Can you just IMAGINE him trying (and failing) to contain himself during an audit???
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

He's got such a huge ego, I would almost bet he's arrogant enough to not even file taxes, or at a minimum file a questionable return, with the ego talking "the IRS can't touch me I'm Russell Hantz"

He'll get a nice bite in the butt from reality if he tries to butt heads with the IRS, and end up in a cell next to his hero Richard Hatch.

+ Reply to Thread