+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 5/8 Show discussion thread **Spoilers**

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by dobolina

Heidi, get a clue. Just because you once won a game of "Mastermind" (by Milton Bradley!) because your daddy let you win, does not mean that you are a mastermind in survivor!

Princess
    Originally posted by JR.
    Who in their right mind would choose the role of "delusional one"? That sounds like damage control to me.
    After reading her chat, I have to agree, JR....

FORT Fogey

Heidi's damage control

Originally posted by JR.
    Who in their right mind would choose the role of "delusional one"? That sounds like damage control to me.
    Agree JR.

She may not be as intelligent as she constantly claims to be, but Heidi fielded those questions quite well on "The Early Show" which showed she was thinking on some level, anyway.

Amazing what a little protein can do. But wait, didn't she say she was a vegetarian? Maybe she's not a vegan.

FORT Fogey
    Hm...I never thought about the fire possibly being edited in, but maybe they really did do something to add some excitement.

I still think Dave was reacting to Heidi's crazy comments. There was no way he was wiping sweat. I'd like to believe he acted like that anyway, it's super funny.

Yay for no mustache too! That was just not cool.

FORT Newbie
    One other dumb Heidi moment I noticed, right after the whole Jenna whining about how sick she was and Heidi makes the comment to the camera.
    This is not verbatim, but she said something like "If Jenna goes before me, that'll improve my chances of staying in the game longer."
    ha ha
    You can't script that kind of stupid. Mastermoron.

Everyone says that they have a feeling that Jenna is going to win the next IC. Is this feeling based on anything? Because it seems to me that this Matt/Jenna "spoiler" has taken such effect that people are believing it as fact, and are trying to figure out how it's possible, seeing that it's only possible if Jenna wins the next IC, thereby subconsciously creating the feeling that she's going to win the next one.
    There's no way. She's gone. She wants off the show.
    If crying was her response to being in the final 4, she'll slash her inch diameter wrists if she makes the final 3 and impale herself on a machete if she makes f2.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I believe the Matt-Jenna final two spoiler, but I don't think Jenna needs to win the IC to get there. Jenna is someone you want to be sitting next to at the final two.

Her wanting off right now doesn't really matter, I think. At this stage, being weak and not well-liked (like Jenna is) actually helps getting to the final two. Of course, winning the vote for a million dollars is something else.

I think it's highly possible too Leo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah.. it was around the last couple episodes last year when I realized, spoiler or no spoiler, Clay wasn't going anywhere.

If you are serious about winning a million, you take the least desirable person. Clay was a no brainer.

However, I can't see Matthew stabbing Rob in the back and not taking him to the F2. I also cannot see Jenna, if she's serious about winning, taking Matt over Rob.

Something tells me that Rob is next to go.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I donít know if Jenna was really ill. I suspect this was part II of the same old plan: ruin Robís game by getting Jenna voted out before Heidi.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Yeah.. it was around the last couple episodes last year when I realized, spoiler or no spoiler, Clay wasn't going anywhere.

If you are serious about winning a million, you take the least desirable person. Clay was a no brainer.

However, I can't see Matthew stabbing Rob in the back and not taking him to the F2. I also cannot see Jenna, if she's serious about winning, taking Matt over Rob.

Something tells me that Rob is next to go.
    I can't even begin to guess what Jenna would do if she were to win immunity.
    Actually, I think Rob and Matt are also hard to predict.

If Butch were to make it to the final three and win imunity, I think he'd likely take Matt to the final two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread