+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: 5/16 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 5/16 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Not that I'm any fan of Elizabeth's, but I think she has said she'd never consider it (even if she weren't a mom with little kids and a going and "easy" career) as it was so damaging to her health. I think she lost al lot hair due to starvation, infected bug bites, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3911790;
    Not that I'm any fan of Elizabeth's, but I think she has said she'd never consider it (even if she weren't a mom with little kids and a going and "easy" career) as it was so damaging to her health. I think she lost al lot hair due to starvation, infected bug bites, etc.
    "Easy" is right when she's had to deal with some she-devils on "The View." Yes, they're entitled to their opinion as well, but sometimes it's way too excessive.

But I'm glad for her she said she wouldn't do it again - though ironically it also did help her out in finding out she had celiac disease.

That was a weird but beautiful season. It also didn't help that this was the season that Jeff had them trade their tarps and Colby's personal item for a bucket of rice to get them through the rest of the season when Ogakor in particular ruined half of their rice due to waste and spoilage (got wet). They also dang near lost the resupplied rice when they put their camp on a flood plain and it flooded.

I do wish they'd consider bringing the show back to Australia or New Zealand. Sadly I don't think this will happen - whether it's because Colby stupidly took coral from the Great Barrier Reef or they're afraid of another Michael Supkin, but I do increasingly get tired of them focusing on Middle or South America or small island locations.

i think its funny how with russell its either you love him or hate him

i think russell deserved to win last season, natalie was definitely a coat tail rider

he absolutely did not deserve to win this season and i'm thrilled he got no votes.....he was just too rude/mean, i don't know if he was quite that bad the first time or they just did not show it the first time but this last time....."terrible" to quote rupert

i wanted parv to win, but i knew sandra was going to because parv aligned with "terrible" which was her downfall i think, i wonder had danielle not been voted out would she have taken out russell....in the beginning she had to align with russell, but she didn't have to go with him to the end, candice pretty much said if she not been so tied to russell she would have voted for her

i love that russell aligns himself with women and still loses to them

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;3913380;
    i think its funny how with russell its either you love him or hate him

i think russell deserved to win last season, natalie was definitely a coat tail rider

he absolutely did not deserve to win this season and i'm thrilled he got no votes.....he was just too rude/mean, i don't know if he was quite that bad the first time or they just did not show it the first time but this last time....."terrible" to quote rupert

i wanted parv to win, but i knew sandra was going to because parv aligned with "terrible" which was her downfall i think, i wonder had danielle not been voted out would she have taken out russell....in the beginning she had to align with russell, but she didn't have to go with him to the end, candice pretty much said if she not been so tied to russell she would have voted for her

i love that russell aligns himself with women and still loses to them
    I love that Russell aligns himself with women because he thinks they are weak and still loses to them!

+ Reply to Thread