+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/16 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I loved this challenge when it was in China, because it is a difficult one to do.

That said, I was surprised all of them consistently stacked them upwards and not downwards - the bowls that is. If you can stack any of the cups on top of another (even same size), you keep the center of balance low and it keeps from tipping over as easy. This was how Amanda won that final immunity challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3904863;
    Ideal final four challenge winner would be Sandra. She would boot Russell in a heart beat.
    I wish they would listen to Sandra and vote him off..would love to see his face...lol..that would a kodak moment for sure..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3904864;
    I loved this challenge when it was in China, because it is a difficult one to do.

That said, I was surprised all of them consistently stacked them upwards and not downwards - the bowls that is. If you can stack any of the cups on top of another (even same size), you keep the center of balance low and it keeps from tipping over as easy. This was how Amanda won that final immunity challenge.
    They probably changed the rules after that time.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3904864;

Good memory, I'd forgotten how she did that!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Shocker, Colby's not gonna campaign to be saved. Why start playing the game now??

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3904862;
    Russell thinks with Jerry and Sandra he has a win. Jerry did nothing and so did Sandra, boy he needed to watch his season before coming back.
    With that three I think Sandra would win for playing the immunity necklace at the final five. It was obvious to the jury no one knew she had it and I think that will swing votes her way.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Yeah Pav!! Russ sounds like a tool. He really doesn't understand the social aspect of the game at all.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3904867;
    I wish they would listen to Sandra and vote him off..would love to see his face...lol..that would a kodak moment for sure..lol

An even better Kodak moment would be him, Jerri and Sandra in the final 3 and him not getting a single vote. LOL....priceless!

Russell is a idiot. Spoiled brat temper tantrums cost him every time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

If any of them keep Colby they deserve to lose. They would be making the same mistake Colby did on his season (more or less.)

+ Reply to Thread