+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Opinion - HvV - Sandra Wins!

An Opinion - HvV - Sandra Wins!

This is not a spoiler, just my opinion. But at this point I don't see a scenario where Sandra doesn't win. If she makes it to the final 3 I think she is a shoe in. The only possibility is if Parvati thinks she has a better chance against Jerri and Russell than Sandra and Russell and takes Jerri instead.

But my guess is that Parvati will think she has a better shot with Sandra because she is also a previous winners, so that would negate that aspect. I think Sandra has this.

I have really grown to respect Sandra this season, great player, and if she wins, she'll go down in history as the only Survivor to ever win twice!! She is by far the best player ever, that sucked at challenges. She is great at every other aspect of the game, and knows how to strike the perfect balance of flying under the radar while making bold moves.

FORT Fogey

Re: SANDRA WINS!!!!! Survivor H v. V

I expect Sandra to win too.
    The only good thing about that is -- at least it won't be Parvati.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Re: SANDRA WINS!!!!! An Opinion - HvV

I wouldn't necessarily mind seeing Parvati win again. She is probably the best female player to ever play the game and one of the best period. If she wins again, instead of Sandra, she will probably be the best overall player to ever play. She is great at challenges, great at the social game, she is hot. She had a huge target on her back coming in and has still managed to make it to the end and basically control the whole game. She let Russell be the bad guy and take the bullets so she won't have any animosity from maybe anyone on the jury. Parvati couldn't have played ANY better at all, great moves. She saves both Sandra and Jerri with 2 immunity idols. She is a rock star.

I still think Sandra will win all of the heroes votes except maybe Amanda voting for Parvati, so it may be closer than I think, but nevertheless I have totally grown to respect Parvati. Great chick, great player, smart, can't really say enough good things about her. And I used to really not like her because of the way she tries to manipulate men with her hotness, but now I totally don't care, great chick IMO.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

I think if Parvati wins agian, im so done with this show. I couldnt stand her in the past and like her even less now. Sandra, i've always liked. I'd love to see her win again. Since Colby has cheked out of the game she is all i have left ;/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I used to feel the same way, but Parvati has totally grown on me. I think she is GREAT at playing and should be rewarded for that. Not sure why anyone would hate her at this point, she has made Survivor history in this season with the way she plays, and may make it again if she wins.

FORT Fogey

I get what you're saying about Parvati. I've always gotten that argument for Parvati.

The only thing is, Parvati doesn't need any more adulation.

She has herself as her own biggest fan.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3902906;
    I think if Parvati wins agian, im so done with this show. I couldnt stand her in the past and like her even less now. Sandra, i've always liked. I'd love to see her win again. Since Colby has cheked out of the game she is all i have left ;/
    I have a similar belief, except if Parvati wins, I won't be as disappointed. She has played the game well, and she is not nearly as smug nor thinks she has it in the bag as Russell does. (she is smug IMHO mind you, just not as much).

But looking at the assessment here, I do agree that Sandra has it in the bag unless she's voted out. I personally think that if it's anyone with Russell and Parvati they'll win. The factors though are that with Jerri it may be closer than liked, and Colby probably will win every vote of the heroes on the jury plus possibly Sandra.

I can't think of a final three combination that won't come out in favour of Sandra.
    Even if Colby were to make it to the final three I think he'd only be able to contend with Sandra if the other person sitting with them was Russell or if he can convince people that his crappy play was a strategic move to paint himself as less of a threat.
    Considering he was on the outs with his own tribe in the early stages of the competition he's done pretty well to make it this far and really be all but overlooked as a TC target until everyone else not in the main villain alliance was gone.

I'm going to assume that the final three is Russell, Sandra and Parvati. I think Sandra and Parvati will stick togther now and even if Russell doesn't win any further immunities they'll bring him along.
    Russell being in the final two means five votes are necessary to win rather than four, imo, as I can't see him getting any, so if they take him it's a two-horse race.

I think Sandra automatically picks up Coach and Courtney's votes and I don't think JT will take much persuading to vote for her either.
    Sandra didn't appear to be in any way responsible for Candice's boot, so I think she could get her vote too.
    That's only one more from Colby, Rupert, Jerri, Danielle and Amanda.
    Despite Amanda's frinedship with Parvati I do think she might vote for Sandra.
    Yep, as ActMax says, Sandra wins.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ya heard it here first BABY!!

The only way your theory might be wrong is if Sandra didn't end up with Russell and Parvati in the final three, but I can't see how that can happen at this point. They aren't gonna keep Colby around... even if he's been a do-nothing all game (and how disappointing that has been for me), he's still way too well-liked to risk in the F3. And Jerri has played a mostly likeable, strong-willed game... so best to not risk it where she is concerned.

I agree that Sandra has played the perfect mix of bold and subtle moves. Stoking Russell's coals was pure genius if you asked me... there is such a current campaign against him on the jury that they may credit Sandra for simply not aligning with him.

If it isn't Sandra, I'd have to go with Parvati next. She's detestable, but at least she's smart.

Russell is detestable and dumb. The dumb moves started with him being the world's worst loser at the Samoa reunion show and have continued since. If he's the best at anything on Survivor it would be the absolute best person to take with you to FTC. As Courtney said in her exit interview, a coconut husk would get more votes. Sorry, but the "with me or against me" rant and his utter temper tantrum when Jerri passed him over after the reward challenge were the marks of a player whose ego has entirely taken over, to the point where he simply isn't thinking things through.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast