+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Both Colby and Jerri are clueless in this game. Jerri is not getting any votes if she is in the final 3.

I must admit I am really liking Sandra in this episode. I never thought I would say that as I never saw her as a player in Pearl Islands or early in this season.

Does anyone have a clue as to what Russell and Parvati said to one another after Sandra pulled out the hidden immunity idol and before the producers were kind enough to let us know that Russell said "she's bad"?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3902671;
    Both Colby and Jerri are clueless in this game. Jerri is not getting any votes if she is in the final 3.

I must admit I am really liking Sandra in this episode. I never thought I would say that as I never saw her as a player in Pearl Islands or early in this season.

Does anyone have a clue as to what Russell and Parvati said to one another after Sandra pulled out the hidden immunity idol and before the producers were kind enough to let us know that Russell said "she's bad"?

Russell asked Parv "You didn't know?"
    Parv said "No"
    Russell said "She's bad."
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Russell asked if Parvati knew Sandra had that, and Parvati answered him that she didn't know, and that's when Russell said "she's bad"

I can't get on board for all this sudden praise of Sandra.

Coming "out in the open" with your opposition of someone in this game is NEVER a good idea. Ever. It's DUMB.

The fact that she had an Idol to back her up doesn't make it any smarter. I mean, she clearly lost Jerri's support because of the way she went about things, and even though Parvati was snickering, I bet she also lost Parv's as well.

Parvati is an infinitely more admirable player than Sandra. For the most part she controls how much of her actual feelings are visible, and so she's in a much better place. Then despite being a skinny little thing she still KILLS at physical challenges and cleans up on immunities.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sandra, Parvati and Jerri all know that their best move would be to bring Russell to the final three. Despite his conniving and manipulating and idol finding and so-called strategy, all he has succeeded in doing is pi$$ing off every single member of the jury. He is a buffoon and completely ignorant about how to play the most important part of the game. So, as much as the ladies might hate him, they have every reason to keep him.

Sandra and Parvati are brilliant players in that they can read people and situations well and have very good instincts. They are more concerned with keeping their eyes on the prize rather than wasting energy having to congratulate themselves about every move they do or do not make. And Sandra is deceptively cunning. She knows when to hold 'em, and knows when to fold 'em. And I could be wrong here, but I don't remember her lying or backstabbing anyone to this point. (We know she was prepared to do so earlier on after the merge, but JT's and Candice's stupidity caused her to reevaluate her decisions.)

I loved when she said "I'm against you, Russell," and then called Rupert out for his stupidity in talking to Russell. That kind of no BS "honesty" will get her votes if she makes the final three.

As far as Colby . . . boy what a sad sack he has turned into. He looked like he was falling asleep at TC. Colby, man, what has happened to you??

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3902479;
    Her husband is on the military and he's over seas I believe (hence her t-shirt message.)
    At least at the time of filming the season, he was serving in Afghanistan hence why he wasn't there. I was glad that Jerri persuaded Jeff to allow her to choose one more person to go on the trip and it was Sandra. I think that the she-devil (well the way people sometimes see her) has truly grown up.

OK... I will admit that Jeff and Mark probably thought it'd make for a good storyline once she picked someone other than Russell, but still... she DIDN'T have to ask at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3902615;
    BTW- Sandra does not come off as mean to me-she comes off as a woman with a low bull**** tolerance. She is not going to lay down and take whatever someone dishes out at her-and I love her for that.
    That's what I see also; then again, Sandra reminds me of me, and everyone calls me "mean". Nope, I just don't mind calling BS when I see it.

GO SANDRA!!!! (And if Parvati wins again, I'll just spew. I can't stand her)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Russell has serious control issues. He is such an idiot.

I'm so glad Sandra called Rupert out for talking to Russell. So long, Rupert. Won't miss ya one bit

I agree with Krom in that Parvati's gameplay is a lot more admirable than Sandra's I think. I think Sandra is more entertaining, but Parvati's is more impressive. Just my take.

I'm also really happy Jerri didn't take Russell on the reward. Loved seeing Russell so close, yet so far . Kind of like when he lost to Natalie last season So close, yet so far...

I agree that Parvati is a better player, but Sandra isn't too shabby herself.

Normally, I would agree that it's horrible to blatantly state your dislike of a person to their face. But in this case, I don't think it'll matter. Russell is a shoe-in to make the F3... as the goat. Unless they want to go the Australia Colby route ("I want the best competition in the end" ), these girls will not vote off the guy who has pissed off too many jurors. I know Sandra has wanted Russell out for a while, but I think even she has finally realized how easy he will be to go up against. Problem is that there are only 3 spots, and 4 of them. One of them is going to come so close, yet so far. As for Colby... yeah, no chance in hell.

Anyway, since I think Russell is a shoe-in to make the final, Sandra's comment was harmless. If she makes it to the end, he can't not vote for her if he's sitting right by her in the FTC. But will Russell want to target her before that FTC comes? Absolutely. But say Russell wants to get her out at F5. Right now, Sandra and Parvati seem to be tighter than Russell and Parvati are. Plus, I don't think Jerri wants to vote off Sandra before Colby, with their age-old feud. So even if Russell tries to align with Colby last minute to get rid of Sandra, he probably won't be successful with either Parvati or Jerri.

Both Colby and Jerri are clueless in this game.
    I agree about Colby, but I really disagree about Jerri.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 05-14-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Colby, who won a record 9 challenges during his season, isn't in it to win it. He's just there as props. He never cared winning any immunity challenges being always the first out. He probably holds the record now for being the 1st out in all challenges. So pathetic! What bugs me is that he is the only Heroes left. He would have been gone before the merge and wish he was taken out before Tom or Stephanie. I would have chosen Paschal to replace him (a noble man who refused to vote off his ally that lead to his demise) who would have been Randy's counterpart. They're keeping Colby because they all know that his heart is not in the game and would rather be somewhere else.

As for Rupert, he is indeed shallow and dumb. He hated Russell and he even said himself that he doesn't trust him. Sandra tried to talk to him TWICE now and he still couldn't device a plan to oust Russell. Sandra, someone he has history with, has given him two opportunities to turn the game around and both time he bungled it. Sandra has failed twice because of some stupid plays by the Heroes. Interestingly, despite not being able to execute her plan, she still managed to stay in the game to potentially being in the Final 3.

The girls know that they will win against Russell in F3 that's why they wanted to take him there. So once Colby is gone, the girls will have to oust one of their own. I hope it's Jerri. This will be between Parvati and Sandra with Russell not getting a single vote. But it would be nice if Russell gets 1 vote while Parv and Sandra gets 4 votes each. Which means Russell will have to break the tie in the Reunion and he will hate it so much that he will walk out and not vote at all....LOL! If that happens, then the lone Russell vote should re-vote to break the tie...lol.

+ Reply to Thread