+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst Interview - Part 2

Many's the day I've passed wishing I was Ethan for exactly that reason.

Funny how Jeff pointed out that Vecepia just disappeared. I think that's his way of saying, "She the worst champion we've ever had." And I agree.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    Great job Sher, thanks so much!

I love Jeff...BNIAPWOC

Sher, You Rock! Great coverage of the interview. Thank you for taking the time to hash it all out on the keyboard.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Really interesting! Thanks so much Sher. And I loved the asides you threw in here and there--they were always just what I was thinking (especially about Helen!).

Thanks
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by Paulie
    One interesting "slip-up" that probably means nothing is that Butch was not included in Jeff's comment about the final 4 above.
    Ack, I knew I was playing with fire reading this interview and I got burned I really can't take that as anything else but a give away for who is going out tonight.

Sher...thanks so much for transcribing that interview. He gives a great interview, dont you all think?

I have a question for all of you "Survivor" regulars.....One of the questions in part 2 of the interview--the one that was kinda unclear to Jeff--asks about how the final show is going to be different this time, about how the F2 get a day to hang out and what not.

Now, I am a newbie to Survivor...this is the first season I have watched all the way through, and this will be my first finale show that I will watch. How does it usually go? Tonights show will bring it to the final 4...then what happens on sunday? Is it 3 hours of survivor...with the first two narrowing it down to the F2, and then the last tribal council where the 7 jury members vote for who they want to win? And then the Reunion show for the last 40 minutes?

I am just unclear!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I'm leaning toward saying it's not a slip-up. I think he doesn't include Butch in his "helluva final 4" only because he's boring.

IMO. But I guarantee if he said that, with CBS' Colleen sitting right there listening, it wouldn't be transcribed here, if it had spoiler potential.

By the way, thanks again, Sher. This is, quite possibly, the most insightful Survivor article I've ever read.

Princess
    Thanks again, Sher - loved it all!! Jeff is so funny!!

I was going to comment about that final 4 comment too... hope it's not a slip .

Interesting about Christy.

“Hey! Maybe I’ll get laid!”

certainly Jenna and Heidi have had a rough go of it this time, but did they ask for it? Yeah!
    - I KNEW it!!

Same with Jenna and Heidi. There are a lot of guys that would like to sleep with them and a lot of girls that would like to slap them. [laughter]

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    I love you Ethan.
    So... why did you replace him with Ruben(sp)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast