+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: Why Russell Can't Win the Million Now

  1. #51
    FORT Fan ActMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    168

    Re: Why Russell Can't Win the Million Now

    Hey I called this one too!!! (Horn Tooting like Russell)

    But seriously, it wasn't hard to predict this, almost like predicting that tomorrow morning the sun will come up.

    Russell is just straight up dilusional. He is the master in his own mind, and like someone said, he expected everyone to hand him the vote, just because the great Russell Hantz graced them with his presence.

    When in actuality, they are all laughing behind his back. Its like the swinger at the bar wearing old out of date 1970s swingers clothes that thinks they are the ladies man, when in fact all the women are laughing behind their backs.

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Why Russell Can't Win the Million Now

    Instead of admitting that his strategy is flawled, it's of course the game that's flawed. Delusion, thy name is Russell Hantz.


    He will never win this game, because he is too arrogant to understand the feelings of the people he sends to the jury.

    Sandra was brilliant in that she played to the Heroes at FTC and reminding them that she tried 3 times to help them get out Russell, which was a good move for her.

    Russell thinks that he should be handed the money because he got to the end. I'm sure most F3/F2 players think that, but it means zilch.

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Why Russell Can't Win the Million Now

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3905733;
    Instead of admitting that his strategy is flawled, it's of course the game that's flawed. Delusion, thy name is Russell Hantz.


    He will never win this game, because he is too arrogant to understand the feelings of the people he sends to the jury.

    Sandra was brilliant in that she played to the Heroes at FTC and reminding them that she tried 3 times to help them get out Russell, which was a good move for her.

    Russell thinks that he should be handed the money because he got to the end. I'm sure most F3/F2 players think that, but it means zilch.
    Russell doesn't realize that unlike the other players, who play with the equivalent of one hand tied behind their backs (ie, needing to constantly consider the implications of their actions on a jury), he has the luxury of playing with no such impediment, since he has admitted that he does not take the jury voting into consideration. That is what Boston Rob meant when he said that Russell plays an easier game. In truth, I think his lack of empathy and sociopathic tendencies render him incapable of viewing things from any perspective other than his own Russell-centric one, so he in essence is totally clueless in comprehending how the jury members could not want to reward his gameplay.

  4. #54
    FORT Fan ActMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    168

    Re: Why Russell Can't Win the Million Now

    He understood very well about 70% of the game, but was totally clueless on the other 30%, which was critical to winning. He was totally dillusional and very wrong to think that the jury would vote on best game play, and not on all the other reasons that they actually base their vote on. He thought (both times I may add) that if he played the best game, the jury would reward him for that. Nothing could be further from the truth, and he is too narrow minded to face that. Dillusional people will do dillusional things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.