+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

Re: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

Cool. Then it would have fallen by default to Colby. Colby may or may not have been interested enough in it to look for the HII, but if not surely he would have passed it to Rupert, who definitely would have been searching.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Re: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

Waywyrd how did you manage to stay awake during this riveting interview? Most of the other interviews from this season have been especially entertaining and informative. This one was quite the opposite.

For me Amanda is another one of those that you say WTF is she even doing on this season? Definitely NOT an all star IMO, a perrienial coat tailer, under the radar player that's boring. Except for the fact that she is a total LIAR she would be 100% boring. Don't like her really at all.

Another reason I can't stand amanda is the fact that she totally screwed Ozzy over in FvF WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH THE DUDE!!! It was a fact that they were lovers on the show, then you screw your lover over for an alliance? To me that's just totally wrong. I mean if you are going to go against the dude, don't sleep with him, just something about that that gets me. I don't like liars in the first place, but some can pull it off, like Russell, to me he's a born liar, that's ok, but Amanda just can't get away with it IMO. She is just a liar with no redeeming qualities. At least Russell is entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123