+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

Re: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

I'm going to clarify with our CBS contact person about whether they have changed the rules. It certainly would be a change. We've never been able to ask them production question like "did you choose that skimpy dress you were wearing or did CBS choose it for you?"
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: Survivor: Interview With Amanda - "I would have ripped that thing to shreds!"

First of all, thanks Way for the interview! I agree with everyone about the "I can't talk about it". When I read this, I was thinking no one else had a problem talking about, unless the rules have changed in the past week....
    To me it seems that she was trying to answer the questions without making herself look dumb or that she made a stupid move. And I'm sorry, but trying to steal someone's clue to the II in the open like that??? Stupid stupid move. It would have been better for her to either be a little more sneaky about it, or just not let her know that you know she has it, and just follow them or whatever. But what do I know??

ETA-And as for where the idol was...did they not show it on TV? Danielle found it in the popcorn, then took it out and put it sort of under the bed on the floor. At least that is what I thought. If that is what happened, then why the HECK can't she talk about it?
    Last edited by ko_vixen; 05-01-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Absolutely pitiful. She can't talk about what wasn't shown, but since she didn't watch last night how would she know? What complete BS.

Amanda was the only person who expressed doubts about JT's idol giveaway plan.

Three times on Survivor is enough; Amanda needs to settle down and find a real job.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I enjoyed parts of this interview, especially Amanda's life-lesson responses. She said that learned that she needs to be firm with her decisions and stand up for herself. And, at the end of the interview, she said that she didn't win the million because she "didn’t want to ruffle feathers and...just needed to be more honest." Good self-reflective moments. I think one of the reasons I love Survivor is that I learn from other people's mistakes. Anyway, thanks for transcribing the interview!

Okay, the rules haven't changed. Amanda was just a bit cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3894400;
    Okay, the rules haven't changed. Amanda was just a bit cautious.
    Aren't there handlers on the interview calls who could tell her it's ok to comment?

Yes, of course, there is a handler but it would be very awkward for him to be busting in and telling her she could talk.

I am so glad she is gone. Those doe eyes, always with the look like "I am soooooo sympathetic to everyone and everything that is said, and I'm soooooo sad, love me, hug me, shower me with kisses..." Sheesh, I never thought I could not enjoy watching a hot girl in a skimpy bikini, but she takes the cake. I truely wanted to take her by the neck and strangle her with that look, sorry for the vent but just something about this chick that gets on my nerves. Bye honey, don't let the shanty shelter door hit ya in the.......

Actually I liked Amanda. As she was the only Hero that I liked. As I felt bad for her. But really both Danielle and she should had been both disqualified as it says outside the game. The rules state you can't make physical contact with people. Both of them shouldn't had been wrestling. A big no-no there. The producers missed that part.
    But then again, it would had caused a big dilemna with them.
    Easter Bunnies!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast