+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 4/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3873222;
    Remember Russell and his "dumb girl" notions? Well other than Parv, who's smarter than almost anyone else ever to play this game, and Sandra, who's smart like a Mongoose after a snake, he is indeed surrounded by some pretty dumb girls (Danielle, Jerri, Courtney).
    Hear Hear. Danielle almost gets the vote for questioning Russell's will.

Omg!!!

If what that commercial implied about next week ACTUALLY comes to pass? If they aren't just teasing something which falls apart last minute when the heroes "realize" they are wrong about what's going on in the villains tribe?

That will be the most incredibly awesome moment in Survivor history. Love or hate Russell, love or hate JT, you gotta admit we're likely to all be screaming at the TV, crying and laughing our asses off. It will be epic TV.

Of course the people who can't see Russell as the "fun" he is (to watch--remember, you don't have to LIKE the man) would hate it, and there will be plenty of noise and fury.

Of course, again, this could all be the show teasing something which falls apart. The way Jeff phrased it left some real room for that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

Disappointed that Coach left

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3873232;
    That will be the most incredibly awesome moment in Survivor history. Love or hate Russell, love or hate JT, you gotta admit we're likely to all be screaming at the TV, crying and laughing our asses off.
    I don't think I would be able to stomach the rest of the season if that's the case. It will become the Russell show again (a Russell interview every 5 mins like last season.)

I'm actually glad that Coach is gone. He was just a waste of space in my opinion. anyways, here's what the banner looks like after the first 9 eliminations:

Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Regular

Who's brilliant idea was it to completely pack up the camp on the assumption of a merge? Idiots. Also love the idea of the girls alliance fake out. That'll be epic!

Did I get the vote right? Danielle, Sandra, Courtney and Parvati voted for Coach?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I still think Erik's move is the dumbest in Survivor history.

But if JT does what he says he's going to, and the heros don't stop him, and it ends up backfiring? He'll be a close second I gotta give it up for Russell, being the new guy which no one allegedly knew anything about and who no one on his own tribe seems to trust, he's managed to save himself and is going to apparently earn the trust of a hero.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3873192;
    What did Cooch just say? Something like "the time for exigency has exited"...he's delusional.
    Sorry, late to the party ...

Coach must have brought his "word of the day" toilet paper with him this season.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast