+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survivor: Interview With James - "We were like Gilligan's Island."

FORT Newbie

Re: Survivor: Interview With James - "We were like Gilligan's Island."

I thought the exit interview consisted of the different reality websites asking the interviewee questions via telephone- and the exit interview that's posted here is a transcript of that Q & A telephone call. I'm wondering where is Tyson's interview. Do you mean you missed that phone call then?

It does, and yes, we missed his interview because nobody here was available to call in on Thursday.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by sexflossy;3866325;
    I think that a lot of people have posted a lot of negatives about James, yes his was a little aggressive and he did eat more than his share of food, but he is a big man, and to be honest the only reason the team kept him even Colby and Tom was because they new they needed him in the physical competions. If he had not injured himself he would still be there and probably be being used until the end. During the tribal meeting James may have said things that he should not have but he did show as sense of respect for Tom and Colby which it was clear that Tom did not respect James at all and I believe no one watching could not wonder if it was because of his lack of respect for James or even that he felt he was better. Jeff the host acted no better towards James and I am more disappointed in his statements than Toms because Tom did not hide how he felt about James. Everyone, does not have the same opportunities in life, but it does not make them any less of a person. Grave digger, bouncer, etc. He has the right to do what ever he chooses to improve his situation. James I belive you were blind to the racial comments made towards you and that you should not return to Surviror, I feel that any black contestant should rethink going on the show, because a lot of negative comments are made about the black contestants behind their backs! An in the end their are not enough of black contestants on the show, so in the end you have to realize they will not vote for you!

when life gives you lemons make lemonade!
    OK, so I suppose when he said that meeting Colby was like meeting Superman and then finding out he was wearing a fat suit is a compliment? First of all, I think he meant a muscle suit (as Colby is in no way fat and James is pretty dumb) and second, that is not a very good way to show respect. How about him calling Rupert a fat dude? Rupert has lost A LOT of weight and is in no way fat. Plus he has childhood issues because he was called fat....so saying that is in NO WAY a show of respect by James. I'm sure that James has had way more opportunities in life than the average person (e.g. he's been on Survivor THREE times!). Quit making excuses for him just because he's black, which I'm sure you are too.

I just read that and IMMEDIATELY needed to say "Shut up, James" out loud. To nobody, since the room I'm in is otherwise empty right now.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123