+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3862252;
    Rob finally realizes that he has met his strategic match.
    Yup! Oh that look on Rob's face was priceless! I really do like Rob and I like Russell. I wish they would work together. Too late for that now...

That was great. I love Tyson though, "I'm still pretty awesome."

I don't like Russell but I gotta give the man props he can play the game and create a good blindside. What was Tyson thinking? And I loved the look on Boston Robs face; like WTF?!
    The Heroes might as well just give up. Yes, James was hurt but he still beat Rupert and Colby in the challenge so he was still physically better than them. Well, at least Amanda can stop crying now.

The best part about the blindside is that Parvati and Danielle didn't have a clue what was going on either. That was ALL Russell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3862448;
    Russell and Rob next week should be interesting. This week, however, Russell owned it. Brilliant move.
    Outstanding episode tonight. Russell just showed everyone who really has the brass pair. Especially satisfying for Russell after Rob giving him that little dressing down -- sort of like from the master to the student. Priceless WTF look on Rob's face. Who's the master now?!?

Can't wait for the Russell/Rob showdown.

And Tyson really is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3862512;
    Outstanding episode tonight. Russell just showed everyone who really has the brass pair. Especially satisfying for Russell after Rob giving him that little dressing down -- sort of like from the master to the student. Priceless WTF look on Rob's face. Who's the master now?!?

Can't wait for the Russell/Rob showdown.

And Tyson really is a moron.
    In the event that Rob and Russell ended up in the Final TC, (which I doubt) an added benefit for Russell would have been bragging rights about this TC's outcome. Russell is also already working on what might be potential jury votes.

And I say I doubt that R & R will face off in the finals because they are already working on each other's downfall so both probably won't make it. I think Parv and Sandra are both smart enough to watch them destroy each other and may even actually be working together. Anyway ... interesting show tonight.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

That was awesome. Not the outcome I would have wanted or that I saw coming, but an awesome edge-of-my-seat episode none the less. I loved me some Russell last season as I respect someone who actually plays the game. That being said- BostonRob is my all time favorute, so Russell will have to be shown the door this time around. That look of WTF on Rob's face wasn't because he thought he got tricked (I don't think)- I think it's because he can't figure out who "flipped" or did something stupid because their plan was solid from all sides. Hopefully next week what happened will come to light. I give Russell credit for reeling in Tyson like a fish, but I don't think it's Rob's fault that Tyson was a dumbass. As for Tyson, I think he truly thought that Russell was giving him some inside info into the fact that there was no way to save Parv, so if you can't beat 'em, join 'em and he would vote for her too. I think Tyson probably thought that since everyone wanted her out anyway that instead of forcing a tie he'd just vote for her and then she'd be out and he could take the credit of ousting Parv. What an ironic twist of fate that he technically booted himself out...which was Russell' brilliant plan all along. Fabulous. Just awesome.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3862464;
    He wasn't sacrificing himself. He knew that they were trying to flush the idol out of him while voting Parvati out. He either didn't think they'd be smart enough to split the vote 3-3-3 or he was really sure Tyson would switch his vote.
    There was a possibility that he would sacrifice himself...he's smart enough to figure out the 3-3-3 vote, and he didn't know for sure that Tyson would take the bait. If Tyson didn't take the bait, then he would have sacrificed himself. He even said that this might be his demise, but he was willing to risk it. For someone who has only played for himself and had no allegiance to anyone, it really struck me as odd. I gotta think that he risked it because he can't stand the fact that Rob has the audacity to stand up to him...so he put himself at risk in order to have the last laugh at Rob and to let him know that he is no threat to "King Russell".

I love Boston Rob, so I hope he comes back strong!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;3862468;
    Yeah, Coach is with Russell. Didn't you see the whole bowing down to Russell last week?
    I know that Coach bowed down to Russell last week, but on tonight's show he said that he was kind of in both alliances, but that he is still the dragonslayer and true to his word and he said that he would vote Pavarti so he would vote Pavarti.

And I think that his "Pavarti" vote was coming from Team Rob, so I was under the impression that he's more with Team Rob right now.

To be fair to Rob, Russell didn't outsmart Rob--he outsmarted Tyson. Tyson's down dumb move is what hurt Rob; Rob had a good plan going into TC. I guess Rob's only mistake was not solidifying things with Tyson before TC.

+ Reply to Thread