+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview With Players Not On allstars

Re: Interview With Players Not On allstars

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3858412;
    Did they reprint that awesome letter that Shane Powers sent to Survivor casting after he was bumped for Russell Hantz?
    Was Shane the one who smoked and kept trying to use a fake backberry / phone out in the jungle? If he's the one, I would have so preferred him over Russell!!

ETA: Yikes!! This blog is a bit over the top.
    I still thought the guy was great entertainment, though. More so than Russell. I would have watched every episode Shane was on.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-24-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Just saw Shane's blog that was added by Cheops.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3862110;
    Was Shane the one who smoked and kept trying to use a fake backberry / phone out in the jungle? If he's the one, I would have so preferred him over Russell!!

ETA: Yikes!! This blog is a bit over the top.
    I still thought the guy was great entertainment, though. More so than Russell. I would have watched every episode Shane was on.
    Actually Jeff Probst revealed in this week's blog that Shane was bumped for Tyson not Russell as everyone had previously suspected.

Yes Shane is very full of himself. Based on some of his other blogs I saw while looking for that one he isn't the greatest human being either. I haven't seen his actual season but you are correct that he is that guy. But the phone schtick had already been done in Borneo so that was nothing new.

I think Shane would have been far more entertaining than Randy, despite his non-original phone schtick (Greg, Season 1).
    Randy?....Snore.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;3864356;
    I think Shane would have been far more entertaining than Randy, despite his non-original phone schtick (Greg, Season 1).
    Randy?....Snore.
    What's ironic too is that Tyson got next to no airtime except for the show where he got booted. If you wanted to see him in game you could only do so in the extra clips (course that is mostly because the Heroes were so terrible).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12