+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christy should not have been kicked off

Christy should not have been kicked off

9 She was one of the only people who did any thing that is BS if you ask me. I really hope the step sisters don't win at all. They don't deserve it
    When your down and in a rut watch out for the chocolate it'll go straight to your but

While I have a lot of respect for Christy, and her performance physically on the show, I have to say that she definately deserved to go.

She wasn't playing the game of Survivor. It is not a social event, it is a contest between people who all want to win $1 Million.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I agree Bill. I liked Christy, I wanted her to stay.

HOWEVER, Christy had her chance to ensure she stayed beyond the skanky twosome. She blew it. Big time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Even she knew it - in one of the interviews (in another thread,of course) she stated that she should have commited to Rob, and that "they were threatened by me" when they didn't know how she would vote.

When you see a car swerving around randomly on the freeway, stay the hell away from it!!

I guess you two are right. but still I hope the brats don't win. they don't deserve it at all. Well maybe for playing it right but I don't want someone who'll just spend it on nothing to get the money.
    When your down and in a rut watch out for the chocolate it'll go straight to your but

I wish she hadn't been voted off at that stage, but unfortunately I think she only has herself to blame.
    She really should have stuck with Rob and Matthew and agreed to vote out Heidi.
    There are times when you can think too far ahead in this sgame.
    Sometimes you just have to get past the next TC and see how things go.
    She thought she might have a better chance by voting with the other females, but that would have only forced a tie. I doubt they've been told how ties would be broken and there's obviously a chance the females could have lost the tie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I also really like Christy and didn't want her to go. But she was pretty hesitant and should have sticked with Rob to stay longer in the game. She got it wrong and was booted.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I was a shame.
    Dither at your peril in this game though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yep, she blew it herself unfortunately. I really wanted to see her in the F3. You could tell she was mad at herself in her interview on TES.

The one thing I'm glad of is that she was honest in her confession speech and on TES. I hate it when people pretend to like everyone after the show...that's just not realistic. She called Heidi and Jenna out for what they were, and I think that's great.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Me too Bravo. I lose so much respect for people like Alex that turn around and say that it was only for the experience and not the money. The only Survivor I believe that actually meant that was Gabe.

I would much prefer people like Christy and John from S4 that are honest about everything.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast