+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Randy - "Half of them are idiots and half of them aren't."

Re: Survivor: Interview With Randy - "Half of them are idiots and half of them aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3853400;
    Russell buried the machete, not Randy.
    Yeah, I never said Randy buried it. I was commenting on Randy saying Russell did it just for screen time.

Re: Survivor: Interview With Randy - "Half of them are idiots and half of them aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3853400;
    Russell buried the machete, not Randy.
    In fact, your comment suggests you didn't really read what I was saying and/or didn't read the interview. I think Randy's last answer would have been more interesting if he didn't just dismiss Rob and Russell as non-strategic screen time hogs. I think he dismissed them like that because he doesn't like them and wasn't able to analyze them with objectivity.

I have always kinda liked Randy. I agree with him on everyone, especially about Rob being a scumbag. I'm sick of every show he is in being about him they turn the show into the Rob show. For some reason he is edited as a genius and star of everything. Agree he must be dating Jeff Probst. I've seen him on other shows all he does is brag on himself and Amber while degrading everyone else. I saw Rob & Amber on the Martha Stewart show talking about weddings. The guy is an idiot all he could do was make fun of people and brag on himself. Show had nothing to do with contests. Bet Martha didn't have this big headed loud mouth phony on her show again. There are a lot of people I'd rather see on Survivor that didn't make it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12