+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

Survivor 20 Interview Questions

Any burning questions for Sugar? Read that as "Help!" I'm having trouble figuring out what to ask her.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

Can you ask her about what was the deal between her and JT? They were supposedly dating during this, and even in her pre-show interviews on site she was talking about all her pre-show alliances, including her relationship with JT. Yet JT is the one who let people know he wanted to boot Sugar, and not Sugar's target Amanda.

Ask her if she had ANY sense how badly she was coming off with her little snuggle bunny routine. It seems so obvious from the outside, hearing people's confessionals, but perhaps her answer can help target if she was really as clueless about the situation as the editing suggested.

Oh... if you need more there's also obviously the incident with her top being pulled off. I'm sure a question can be made of that.

Oh wait. There's one really great "meta" question I think could be asked of all of the bootees. The whole arrangement of people in "heroes" and "villains" seemed so arbitrary in some ways. It might be interesting to see which (if any) of the Survivors actually took those roles seriously, or whether or not they perceived it as a bunch of crap. That could also be backdoored into their reactions over which Survivors met their expectations, and which ones didn't (and why). By the time we get to Cirie's boot, that can also be extended to ask about Rupurt and his, ehem... ego.

With Sugar though, you could at least ASK about "the Firestarting sequence" and try to fish out some information about why nobody seemed to be talking about booting Rupert. I mean when she was tossing out ideas to save her own ass, I'd think Rupert's name would have been a natural. Was it suggested and we never saw it, or is the big lug THAT "voteproof"?
    Last edited by Krom; 02-12-2010 at 04:01 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Since we only see the edited version of challenges, who does Sugar think was really at fault in the puzzle fiasco?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Sugar has never stepped up to the physical challenges, which is why I hoped her tribe would vote her out early. Even though she emerged victorious with the sandbag (because Sandra underestimated Sugar's lack of self-decency), her teammates along the sidelines must have noticed (even though we didn't hear them mention it) that she delayed jumping into the fray when the bag was found.

So my snarky questions for her ...
    * didn't she realize her strategy of holding back in challenges would cost her?
    * did she think keeping her teammates awake the night before a challenge would endear her to them?

Wasn't there a story about her texting from Loser Lodge (thereby giving away her boot order)? What hand slapping did she get for that?

Also, was there any discussion of booting Rupert because of his broken toe?

I think she voted for Amanda. Who else did she think was going along with that vote?

Any indication that anyone had prior knowledge about Russell?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's also a comment elsewhere that she didn't help the ladies with the shelter building thereby irritating them as well.
    If she was already dating JT why was she chasing Colby around the shelter? Or was that a secret?

Gotta be a million good questions for Steph.

How bout to start...

1.) What DIDN'T we see to get James so against you?

(He obviously was working off a roid rage, but it left me wondering if it was more than mere opportunity which pointed his chemical unbalance her way)

2.) I wanted to know it from Sugar, and again I want to hear it from Steph. Why didn't ANYONE seem to entertain the idea of voting out Rupert? Either last vote, or to the best of her knowledge in this vote?

(Last episode it wouldn't have been quite as clear that he was in some kind of "Big Ape" alliance with James, but by the time that second vote appeared I think it would have been obvious to her alliance, and he was an obvious choice because unlike with James, you could use the "excuse" that he was injured to chip away at that voting block--also although they might not have realized it, I bet Cirie would have helped vote Rupert off...)

3.) Ask her now that she's seen the Villains tribe on TV, if she's got theories on their success.

4.) And finally, as with Sugar, I'd like to know what she REALLY thought about the whole "Heroes vs. Villains" theme and how seriously people there took those roles. Did she REALLY look at all these people on her tribe and think "Heroes" and the other tribe and think "Villains"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Heard rumors Sugar went a little nuts in the prejury hose--any truth?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Hey guys, real life got in the way and I missed the Steph interview. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This is probably already on the list somewhere, but for the next bootee...did Survivor show them anything from Russell's season before they hit the beach? It was already in the can even though it hadn't been shown on TV I'd guess. Although maybe just still raw film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast