+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

Re: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

For Rupert:

Were you not aware others were trying to sleep while you were breaking and chopping wood in the middle of the night? Why did you do that?

Did you think Russell had lied to you about an alliance, or did you think he was still with you and didn't know about Sandra's hidden II?

What do you think of Russell in general? Do you think he's a different person away from the game?

Why did you not hook up with Sandra for an alliance and vote out Russell?

Why do you think Colby struggled so much this season?

How did your toe end up playing into this, and how long did it take you out of hard physical challenges? The entire time?

What are you doing now? Are you still doing your foundation full time?

Why did you not go ahead and make a fake II to try and show it to people to trick them into thinking you had an idol? Or did you consider this?

What was your favorite Survivor location, this one, or Pearl Islands? And is there a Survivor location you would like to visit?

Good questions, guys!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't know if it is too late, but Becca (his cousin) asked me to have you remind him that this is the site she posts on.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Question for Sandra

I just saw one of the inside videos on CBS where Sandra is debating where or not to play the Idol and her decision will be made at Tribal Council. She will have to see how she feels. Things changed a lot at the last Tribal Council. Russell convinced Jerri to change her vote right there. Sandra doesn't like that because it's against the rules to lobby for votes directly like that.!?

Can someone ask her to clarify that?

Re: Question for Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3904299;
    I just saw one of the inside videos on CBS where Sandra is debating where or not to play the Idol and her decision will be made at Tribal Council. She will have to see how she feels. Things changed a lot at the last Tribal Council. Russell convinced Jerri to change her vote right there. Sandra doesn't like that because it's against the rules to lobby for votes directly like that.!?

Can someone ask her to clarify that?
    I wonder if once there they aren't allowed to talk directly about their votes with each other anymore. That makes sense because we have never seen it before. It is a good question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345