+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Awww... Russell has a little bit of a man-crush on Rob. How sweet. And yet simultaneously creepy as hell.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He and Coach can fight over Rob...

FORT Fogey

Reg. whether or not current players have seen Russell's season....

I would really be surprised if they hadn't. Seems only fair.

But, now that I think about it, Russell would likely be one of the biggest targets right from the beginning, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So, maybe the others haven't seen his season???

FORT Fogey

I wish it was clear if they had seen his season before or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3834112;
    I wish it was clear if they had seen his season before or not.
    In my opinion it would be completely unfair if no one knows of his gameplay.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3835400;
    In my opinion it would be completely unfair if no one knows of his gameplay.
    They know he was a "villain".

It was amply discussed at the first TC that most anyone's gameplay may have had to change, simply because otherwise they would be a known entity.

If anyone is concerned they don't know him, that would be a legitimate reason to vote him out early. So I think it is as fair as anyone else. He isn't subtle, Parvati sized him up immediately.

I think that at the very least, and prior to this season's "start gun", TPTB would have given the other 19 contestants a briefing on how Samoa played out up to F3. It seems fair to me that they ought to have that right. After all, RH had ample opportunity, over the years, to learn about the other 19. Whether he did or not would be his problem.

I despise this guy. Seriously loathe him. I mean, look at him, already he's trying to stir up crap and weaken his own tribe early on by hiding the machete. I never thought my opinion on him could sink any lower, but lo and behold, it did.

Personally, I believe a married man has no business cuddling up with another woman. I can understand tribe members pressing together at night for warmth, but what I saw here was Russell and Parvati all cuddled up, his arms around a young, pretty girl with her head resting on his chest and/or shoulder as they both laughed it up. That's just disgusting, and I hope his wife really let him have it upon watching the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3841675;
    Personally, I believe a married man has no business cuddling up with another woman. I can understand tribe members pressing together at night for warmth, but what I saw here was Russell and Parvati all cuddled up, his arms around a young, pretty girl with her head resting on his chest and/or shoulder as they both laughed it up. That's just disgusting, and I hope his wife really let him have it upon watching the episode.
    They're out in the middle of nowhere, probably freezing. It's not as if they were making out or anything, they were just sleeping next to each other (with about 8 other people around them too). Give him a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3841718;
    They're out in the middle of nowhere, probably freezing. It's not as if they were making out or anything, they were just sleeping next to each other (with about 8 other people around them too). Give him a break.
    Nope, can't. I would have if it had been normal pressing together, but all I saw was snuggling, arms around each other, real cuddly. Randy himself said in his interview that the two of them did that since night one. You don't see him cuddling with the other guys, eh?

+ Reply to Thread