+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

FORT Fogey

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Quote Originally Posted by march;3889698;
    I really have to wonder what actually happened between this so called victim and Russell now that I have read that "Boo" from Survivor Fiji has been charged with the same charges for an incident that happened at the same bar the next night.
    Maybe Boo did it and someone just said their attacker was "that guy from Survivor?"

We just have to let this thing play out, and likely the entire truth may never come out. Just because the witness was a thrid party does not make it a lie. How many people claim "nothing happened" when the cops show up to a scene, even if there is evidence of some sort of altercation (not that I'm saying this is what happened here). He may have done nothing, he still may have done something, however, the suing thing should just be forgotten imo.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

HeyCollege Kids and Alcoholics! CuckoosNest presents:

THE RUSSA HAYNTZ DRINKING GAME!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Every time Russell says "control", "king", "puppet" or "mastermind", you drink.

2. Every time Russell bugs his eyes out so that you can see the whites above his irises, you drink.

3. Every time one of the remaining players derides Russell behind his back, you drink.

4. Every time a jury member gives a disgusted/hateful/angry look over something Russell has said at tribal council, you drink.

5. Every time Russell finds an immunity idol, you drink.

6. Every time Russell says "I'm RUSSA HAYNTZ!!!", guzzle and finish off whatever it is you're drinking.

7. AT ALL TIMES keep a phone ready to call 911 in case you feel yourself lapsing into an alcohol-induced coma.

Have fun... and drink responsibly!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3890565;
    HeyCollege Kids and Alcoholics! CuckoosNest presents:

THE RUSSA HAYNTZ DRINKING GAME!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Every time Russell says "control", "king", "puppet" or "mastermind", you drink.

2. Every time Russell bugs his eyes out so that you can see the whites above his irises, you drink.

3. Every time one of the remaining players derides Russell behind his back, you drink.

4. Every time a jury member gives a disgusted/hateful/angry look over something Russell has said at tribal council, you drink.

5. Every time Russell finds an immunity idol, you drink.

6. Every time Russell says "I'm RUSSA HAYNTZ!!!", guzzle and finish off whatever it is you're drinking.

7. AT ALL TIMES keep a phone ready to call 911 in case you feel yourself lapsing into an alcohol-induced coma.

Have fun... and drink responsibly!
    8. Be sure to bring along a Designated Driver. You are going to need one!!!

Very funny, CuckoosNest.

From an interview with Entertainment Tonight:

"ET: Would you do it again?

Russell Hantz: I would have to think about that. The people say that I am the best player to play the game twice. That is the facts. Why should I go again and disappoint me and my fans. It is not fair to me and to my fans. Once you retire from something, you should just retire the champ."

Does anyone else smell a huge pile of steaming bull****? You know he'd be back so fast it would make anyone's head spin... his ego is way too huge to not try it again.

When he says "once you retire from something, you should just retire the champ", he means (as taken from the rest of the interview) that he's the all-time champion of Survivor. Maybe in "Deluded Russell-Land where the rules of Survivor are changed per his request", perhaps.

Seriously, this guy is so full of crap that when you mention his name, flies start to buzz around your mouth.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3906557;

Russell Hantz: I would have to think about that. The people say that I am the best player to play the game twice. That is the facts. Why should I go again and disappoint me and my fans. It is not fair to me and to my fans. Once you retire from something, you should just retire the champ."

Does anyone else smell a huge pile of steaming bull****? You know he'd be back so fast it would make anyone's head spin... his ego is way too huge to not try it again.

When he says "once you retire from something, you should just retire the champ", he means (as taken from the rest of the interview) that he's the all-time champion of Survivor. Maybe in "Deluded Russell-Land where the rules of Survivor are changed per his request", perhaps.
    Seriously, this guy is so full of crap that when you mention his name, flies start to buzz around your mouth.
    In his deluded mind, Russell has redesigned the game of Survivor to one where the viewers select the winner. Even so, he still fails to take into consideration that there is no evidence that the majority of viewers voted for him (vs a plurality), or that the voting could have been restricted to a small contingent of "mega-fans" voting incessantly for him. Furthermore, the contest he won was for "player of the season"(which for many voters was all about the entertainment value of a contestant), and not for "who deserved to win Survivor". But since it's the only title in this game that he will ever win, he is clinging to it, and trying to inflate its significance, for all he is worth.

I cannot stand people that say "I am First Name Here, Last Name here, who do they think they are messing with" Like they are God's gift to the Pope and the greatest thing to ever walk. People that use that phrase are little people with little people's syndrome. No one is any better than any other person, for the most part (murderers/child molesters excluded of course) but to think just because you are so and so that you are all that, that is so lame. I like Russell on TV and he was actually my favorite Survivor to watch, but I can see he would be a total pain in the ____ to deal with him in real life. Feel sorry for his family.

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3906557;

I do... unless he really thinks that winning the player of the season twice (this season though it should've been Parvati or Sandra who played him like a fiddle more than the reverse) and is a champion.

Seriously Russell (if you're reading this) A POPULARITY VOTE DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE SOLE SURVIVOR! You have lost to two women, and because of your stupid incessant thought that the Social game - AKA "OUTWIT" is not important.

He's never going to get it and instead of taking the respectable way out, he's going to keep playing and keep being voted out early. There's no way - unless people want him as a goat all the time - he'll ever be the winner or even in the final three/two in these challenges until he grows up.

Well, that or Jeff raises the same stink about him as he did with Johnny Fairplay and they cater to his whims. This will be the ONLY time I'd actually say to CBS "That's perfectly fine and dandy with me catering to whinging about stuff from your hosts."

What a total megalomaniac he is.

I actually feel sorry fror Russell's wife.
    The way he treated / acted toward her when she came to see him on the show, was just appalling.
    I know a lot of people feel Rupert is fake. Yet, look at the way he embraced his wife when she came to see him on the show. Now, contrast it with Russell's behavior.
    I am very glad that Sandra took the little troll's hat and burned it after she exposed his balding head to the entire audience.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3906721;
    What a total megalomaniac he is.

I actually feel sorry for Russell's wife.
    The way he treated / acted toward her when she came to see him on the show, was just appalling.
    I know a lot of people feel Rupert is fake. Yet, look at the way he embraced his wife when she came to see him on the show. Now, contrast it with Russell's behavior.
    I am very glad that Sandra took the little troll's hat and burned it after she exposed his balding head to the entire audience.
    I feel sorry that his children have him for a father- I could never respect or like my father if he behaved like Russell. He's teaching his girls that women are of no value, that they are "bitches." I cannot in a million billion years imagine my father using that word, in any context. Nor would I ever in a million years imagine my mother allowing herself to be treated as such. The way his wife allows him to treat her doesn't do much to instill any sense of self-respect into their girls. He is a loathsome, contemptible, amoral troll.

People say Sandra tossed his hat into the fire out of spite, like that action puts her on the same level of terrible behavior as Russell. The way I see it, he had been so disrespectful toward her all season she had it at that point.
    She didn't just randomly pick him out of the blue for no reason-which is what seperates her from Russell- who does in fact do things to people randomly for no other reason than it entertains him.
    Last edited by redsox girl; 05-18-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

+ Reply to Thread