Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

BritLit---that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3885713;
    Oh, so he doesn't just play an a*****e on TV, he's one in real life as well. Well, as mentioned upthread - not terribly surprising. Considering the way he portrays himself on the show, I'm surprised at anyone being so quick to blame the alleged victim, who we know absoutely nothing about. Except, perhaps, that she hasn't got very good taste or judgement when choosing to join a "party crew".
    But it doesn't seem like there's even a victim in the first place according to that latest report. Now it just seems like somebody decided they wanted to have some "fun" at Russell's expense for whatever reason.

I still have never heard of a party crew before.

"Party crew" sounds like something you'd advertise for on Craig's List. "Come join the Great Russell Hantz's Party Crew! If you let me tell you how great I am at the game of Survivor, all drinks and appetizers half price!"

Yeah, this story sounds like it may be a bad joke. I think Russell needs to rethink suing the police, however.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

That is just excellent, Brit!

Add me to the list that's never heard of a "party crew".
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I also do not know what a "party crew" is but I know that I would never want to join a Russel one!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Regular

A Party Crew are people hired to make a place more exciting and hip. Think of all the bimbos and meatheads that you've ever seen at a place and likely they were party crew. The Keg up here in Canada at least used to hire pretty women to work the bar and flirt with all the rich, out of town businessmen. It was relatively harmless but basically using sex appeal and youth to bilk richer, older men out of money. Similar principal applies to all the Budweiser, Coors, etc parties that they hold for contests.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3884486;
    I don't think a man should ever punch, push, or do anything physically abusive to a woman.
    When I was growing up, that was something that my Dad really stressed.
    He, himself, had been a prizefighter when he was young. He said there was never an excuse to lay a hand on a woman.

Perhaps there is more to this story, but with a big ego like Russell has, it's easy to imagine that someone could have easily pushed his buttons.
    The only dating advice my dad ever gave me was, "if he hits you, leave him."

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Mae;3886174;
    The only dating advice my dad ever gave me was, "if he hits you, leave him."
    First off, welcome to the FORT. Second, my dear departed Pop gave me the same advice many, many years ago, and it has made my adult life as a woman a great thing. As far as these reports of Russell's arrest goes, we really don't know what happened or what the real story is. I say Russell is innocent until proven guilty. ~Peace

FORT Fogey

So then Russell didn't do anything wrong?
    Ok. I'm interested to see how this story ends.

I really have to wonder what actually happened between this so called victim and Russell now that I have read that "Boo" from Survivor Fiji has been charged with the same charges for an incident that happened at the same bar the next night.

+ Reply to Thread