+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parvati Shallow: H vs V - Villain

Re: Parvati Shallow: H vs V - Villain

Now that I think about it, I couldn't stand her BUT have to give her some respect for creating and actually keeping a 'girl alliance' right to the end. So many times I've yelled at the tv for the women to stop rolling over and being voted out by getting together...and yet it happens over and over again. Especially this last time, with Russell's 'dumb girl' posse.

She dodged the bullet this week. She is good.

"Dodged the bullet" is an understatement. Nobody wrote her name down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;3841730;
    "Dodged the bullet" is an understatement. Nobody wrote her name down.
    I think it's because no one could get the numbers, and they didn't want to risk messing with Parvati by sending votes her way unless they knew for sure those votes would send her home.

I love the little Parvati vs Jerri rivalry. I like how Parvati was so direct with confronting Jerri on who to vote out. She knew damn well Jerri wanted to vote Parvati out but she kept pressing Jerri to say who she wanted out if she didn't want Randy out

Same with Coach.

I will say it was a new thing to see Parvati plead her case to stay--both of her other seasons, she's ALWAYS been in "good" with the tribe.

I'm not sure why, but I have never liked watching Parvati play. I'm pretty disappointed that she's back on the show.

I am outright shocked at the month and a half long hiatus in posting on Parvati's topic, given the incredible game she's playing this season.

Her Evil glee is very watchable, even if I wouldn't leave her alone in a room with a baby in real life.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I never liked Parvati before. I'm thoroughly enjoying her this season.

I've always loved her and love her evil ways. I rooted for her in Cook Islands too (back when she had 0 fans at all ). I really just didn't get why viewers hated her so much, I guess because I saw her flirtations as innocent but strategical, and not so much a crime as others liked to view it as.

To be honest, I think she played a much better game in Micronesia. She was much more in control of things then. Granted, this season is probably harder strategically, and she's still doing a great job keeping things going her way.

According to Courtney's exit interview, she wanted to align with Parvati but not with Russell. She's got Danielle wrapped around her finger, and Sandra has said she hated everyone on her tribe except for Rob, Courtney and Parvati. So I think she's still doing a good job getting the women on her side (minus Jerri).

I would love her even more if she took down Russell--but that would be a reflection of her Micronesia game. I can appreciate her changing her game up, once again, and not doing the whole female thing.

Still find her king of annoying and a bit of a coattail rider this season, but good on her for getting this far since she had a target on her back since day one (although it is mainly thanks to Russell).

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3879841;
    I've always loved her and love her evil ways. I rooted for her in Cook Islands too (back when she had 0 fans at all ). I really just didn't get why viewers hated her so much, I guess because I saw her flirtations as innocent but strategical, and not so much a crime as others liked to view it as.
    I've never hated her, but didn't love her either. I think that it's because she is really quite subtle in her machinations and that can take time for a viewer to appreciate. I do now appreciate her play, and her personality, and I have posted that I believe she is my favourite Survivor ever. She reminds me of the queen in a tale of classic mythology.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread