+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano: H vs V - Villain

Re: Rob Mariano: H vs V - Villain

Hee! Love me some Rob! I'm glad he's back.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Me too, MsFroggy! Something about him just makes me smile...

Love Boston Rob!! although it wouldn't be fair to have them both back, Amber will be missed. Hope we get to see pictures of both her and the new baby girl, Lucia.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3804815;
    Sorry, he lost me when he referred to himself as the "puppetmastuh" of the Marquesas, then didn't even make the jury.

And in exactly how many CBS reality shows has this guy lost? I suppose Amber's win in the All-Star season was, technically, a win for him as well... but be serious: this guy isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is.
    I remember that. Rob I liked during Marquesas, liked him during AS, didn't after the fact and have never liked Amber. I am so glad she didn't come back and hog a spot. He's deserving (I guess) but I didn't think she was deserving of a second chance in the first place. She got the win for all his work, but that's what you get when you get a bitter jury. I am glad that things are okay with them. At least Survivor has managed to accomplish things other dating shows haven't-they've gotten people together I can't say Rob would have been my first choice but I agree, it will be fun watching him go up against Sandra, Coach, Randy, Russell, and Tyson. Rob is more a game playing big talker, whereas the others seem just delusional and/or plain nasty (except Sandra, but she doesn't take crap ).

Do we know what happened to Rob in the previews. He looked unconscious.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3819992;
    I remember that. Rob I liked during Marquesas, liked him during AS, didn't after the fact and have never liked Amber. I am so glad she didn't come back and hog a spot. He's deserving (I guess) but I didn't think she was deserving of a second chance in the first place. She got the win for all his work, but that's what you get when you get a bitter jury. I am glad that things are okay with them. At least Survivor has managed to accomplish things other dating shows haven't-they've gotten people together I can't say Rob would have been my first choice but I agree, it will be fun watching him go up against Sandra, Coach, Randy, Russell, and Tyson. Rob is more a game playing big talker, whereas the others seem just delusional and/or plain nasty (except Sandra, but she doesn't take crap ).
    I agree, that's why they made such a fun pair---be a great alliance.
    I hope he's ok... they seemed to be showing a hole before they showed him, maybe he stepped in a hole, fell and hit his head.

Rob is the best because he knows it is a game and enjoys playing it! He is not bitter when he doesn't win or someone turns on him. I hate the players that would turn on any player in the game to stay in the game, then get mad at the player who does it to them!

What impressed me just as much as his starting the fire was his supression of gloating to Randy, who came up with this ridiculous justification to "blow off" the attempt. For a villain, Rob's got some class.

Also when nobody could open the giant clam, Rob threw a rock at it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast