+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano: H vs V - Villain

Re: Rob Mariano: H vs V - Villain

I love Boston Rob and I'm glad his Ambuh isn't here with him this time.

IMO this is another non-villain...Russell, Randy & Tyson will eat him for breakfast. Too bad.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree...mischievous and a stinker? Yes. A villain? Not in my eyes...certainly not to the extent of some of the others. But methinks Rob would rather be classed as a villain anyway...more fun.

Hated Rob during most of Marquesas but warmed up to him during his last two or three episodes, LOVED him on ASS and AR. I think he is a brilliant game player and gets one thing that most other players do not. "It's a game". Most of them take things way too seriously or personally.

I hope he makes it at least to the jury so I get my Boston Rob fix once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CantinaBandFan;3802751;

I hope he makes it at least to the jury so I get my Boston Rob fix once a week.
    Amen to that! The first time around he didn't make the jury at all, and the 2nd time around he was on the other side of the fire I think his jury mugging could be entertaining!

I loved him on TAR. He was an ass to everyone and then he'd be so sweet to Amber. Even when they fought, he wasn't rude, nasty or hateful. Deep down, he's a good guy and not a villain. He just plays one on tv....lmao!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I loved Rob on survivor all starts and Amazing race. I only watched both because of him and his relationship to Amber. He certainly does treat her very well, it's so sweet.

Sorry, he lost me when he referred to himself as the "puppetmastuh" of the Marquesas, then didn't even make the jury.

And in exactly how many CBS reality shows has this guy lost? I suppose Amber's win in the All-Star season was, technically, a win for him as well... but be serious: this guy isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Who is John Galt?

I don't mind this guy and actually rooted for him and Amber on TAR. He chose the perfect woman for him - sweet, amiable, easy-going Amber. They are such opposites but their personalities complement each other. He is the ultimate "game player" and it is going to be fun to watch him play with and against Russell, Randy, Tyson and Coach. He is smart and manipulative and will be a match for many of his opponents. Congrats to him and Amber on the birth of their baby.

I hated Rob from when he first came on Survivor to the other seasons to TAR and TAR All Stars ( Glad him and Amber didn't win both shows stinking cheaters).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast