+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Danielle DiLorenzo: H vs V - Villain

Re: Danielle DiLorenzo: H vs V - Villain

I don't see how did Danielle became a villain? she is already one of my favorites?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3790895;
    I can't remember her at all, either.
    But I find about 2/3 of the people who are going to be on pretty unmemorable.

When I saw her name, the only Danielle I could remember was on Big Brother. She was memorable - and not in a good way.
    Me, too! Now actually I liked that Danielle and thought she got totally shafted when they revealed her diary room comments to the cast before the F2 vote.
    But back to this Danielle... studying her picture I kind of remember it (the overbite and squinting eyes), but not her. Really amazing... I think her thread is so long because so many people want to say Danielle who?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I remember her, though probably for 2 different reasons: she kept my least favorite, Terry, out of the final 3, and was near tears during the reunion show because she thought she had won and Probst kept rubbing it in that Terry deserved to be in the finals instead of her. Aside from that, I don't think Danielle got a lot of face time during EI. You had Aras, the loveable, likeable Bruce and Cirie, challenge dominator (except with his own tribe) Terry, and the nutty Courtney and Shane. And there were a couple of pre-jury members I remember for different reasons. I don't think Danielle contributed a whole lot I'm going to guess, much like casting Amanda, that some of their first choices for the ladies turned them down.

Well, if she was responsible for keeping Terry out of the F3, then I am predisposed to root for her!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3813795;
    Well, if she was responsible for keeping Terry out of the F3, then I am predisposed to root for her!
    How can you not like Terry???

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3814235;
    How can you not like Terry???
    How can you like Terry, his inflated ego and his o'erweening sense of entitlement?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

After all that, I still do not remember this young woman. In this season, she is also somewhat of a non-entity. Will we remember her at all ... or perhaps as just "Queen Parvati's" handmaiden.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I came here because someone suggested I do so to remember Danielle as I had posted that I didn't. I read this whole thread. No one else seems to remember her either. Wow. She must have been quite the player...not.

FORT Regular

There should be a new rule for Survivor Casting -- no women with fake tits. It was about as disgusting to see her shrunken breast underneath that silicone as it was to see Courtney's skeleton twigs running around.

I came here, too, and I still have no clue who she is.
    Maybe if I google her, I'll find out more.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast